• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12 week u/s -- measuring ahead & 2 Fibroids

nflores77

Reaction score
Quick update: I haven't posted in a while....

I had my 12 week scan last week... and have been struggling with the outcome. 1st off I'm measuring 4 days ahead but not really showing and have lost 8lbs. HB was 154 ... and they found 2 fibroids one is 3cm and the other is 1.5cm --- I keep thinking something bad is going to happen and haven't been able to enjoy this pregnancy at all since I am scared that something will go wrong. They are monitoring me for diabetes ... and I'm on a diet to control my glucose levels.

I just want to get to the point where I feel good about everything and I just haven't gotten there yet. I want to put my mind at ease and just announce my pregnancy and enjoy the wonderful feedback but I haven't gotten that far. The announcement is done... it's a fall theme, I posted it a few weeks ago. I'm afraid I guess of my X-husband's reaction, and other family members that are negative toward pregnancy and me already having two kids from X.

Ugh... sorry for this long negative rant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"