12 weeks + 1 day ( update page 3)

GlitterStar

Reaction score
Hey guys 12 weeks and 1 day what do we reckon blue or pink?

4B2BFBA7-DAAA-45D4-AFE0-394B31BEE204.jpeg F7323E3B-B94E-4D88-A9E7-34E70BC39B8D.jpeg

Where are all the experts? I’ll update when I find out isn’t until August though so plenty time to keep guessing...

I’d put money on that being a girl,I can’t wait for u to find out now :haha: xx

I’d put money on that being a girl,I can’t wait for u to find out now :haha: xx
I am really on the fence this time! This is my 4th pregnancy and like I said before I have three boys but all of my pregnancy’s have been completely different. Touchwood this one has been the easiest symptoms wise felt a bit nauseated from about week 5 until week 10
And it subsided it comes and goes though. Been sick a couple of times but that’s it. I couldn’t predict gender on symptoms because I was sick as a dog with my second and third they were both boys. However I am
craving sweet stuff this time like fruit and chocolate. I want to have milkshakes so bad and choking to drink nothing but fresh orange juice. I can’t though because I am type 1 diabetic sucks so bad only when I hypo I have been a bit naughty at times I need to stop because my sugars aren’t the best and weren’t where they were supposed to be for pregnancy luckily I am getting them down and so far everything looks nice and normal.

I go by skull theory hun,I feel I’ve become a 90%er lol if u have ur boys,have a quick compare,it was definitely right with my girl compared to the boys aswell,boys have very round skulls and girls have Round forehead xx

Yeah there u go,ds1 scan is the exact shape I’m speaking about and where he’s the clearest scan it’s easier to spot,also pic 3,I think ds2 was a wriggler so I wouldn’t of known which way to guess with him at the time lol xx

Yeah there u go,ds1 scan is the exact shape I’m speaking about and where he’s the clearest scan it’s easier to spot,also pic 3,I think ds2 was a wriggler so I wouldn’t of known which way to guess with him at the time lol xx

It’s crazy DS 1 is 8 DS 2 is 5 and DS is 3 mental!

I love my boys with all my heart they really are mummy’s boys. I don’t have a favourite of course but my middle child some how melts my heart he is so compassionate he is definitely wise beyond his years sometimes if I’m having a bit of a disagreement with my older son he says
“can’t we just forget about it guys it’s a nice day”

They are all so different and as much as a girl would be a different venture I’d love another boy they are adorable! as long as baby is healthy gender is irrelevant! It’s fun to guess though in the build up to the scan. :)

Awww I love that,dh has robbed me of having a mummy’s boy,our ds1 is the biggest daddy’s boy ever,ds2 is only 8wks so here’s hoping :haha: I love that u don’t have a preference and it makes it so exciting for u as either way itll be amazing when u find out ,I’m looking forward to it for u lol xx

Looks like a girl to me :)
I put it on another page and everyone on that page said boy. But as you can see apart from one everyone has said girl on this forum I am just sat on the fence like god knows‍♀️ haha

Any more guesses? I have a video too and a lot of people have guessed boy on that so the nub must be boyish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->