• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12 weeks + 1 day ( update page 3)

Yep, would love to see the video:) It may show things that are hiding:)

I usually upload it to youtube and put it on a private link, then you can post the link here so that people from this thread can access it :) Or if you dont mind it public then do the same and add the link :)

Couldn’t upload the video but here is a picture from the video can you see a boy nub?

575D9404-FF60-4A83-874F-24F854381257.jpeg

That looks girly to me but a bit short to be confident, can you hunt down a few more screenshots or if you did manage to get the video to youtube but cant post the link here could you try on a different site, genderdreaming or ingender maybe? I would love to see it and have a proper guess :)

That looks girly to me but a bit short to be confident, can you hunt down a few more screenshots or if you did manage to get the video to youtube but cant post the link here could you try on a different site, genderdreaming or ingender maybe? I would love to see it and have a proper guess :)

Managed to do it yay!

Good job:D

I ve had a couple of watches and have to say that what Im seeing definitely has me still in the pink camp. Do you know alot about nubs which we guess off of? Your main white line stays nice and flat and above it the shadow of another white line comes in and out of focus but Im pretty sure it stays flat the whole way through even when it some shots it could be mistaken for stacking as it comes in and out of focus. That may sound like utter nonsense to you:D

At 12 weeks 1 say there is still time for change but for now I would guess about 80/20 girl.Would it be at all affordable for you to pay for a private scan on exactly the 13 week point? Just to see what that nub is up to, are you finding out with this one or waiting for a surprise?:)

Just seen your over 13 weeks so lets see what happens at your next scan!!!

Just seen your over 13 weeks so lets see what happens at your next scan!!!

Thanks for looking at it don’t worry I get the gist of what you mean. :)
I’m 15 weeks + 3 got my 20 week scan on the 4th August. It’s a Facebook page that claim to be nub experts they seem to always get it right but I don’t think they post the ones they get wrong. I have no idea what I’m looking at I’ve tried to figure this nub thing out but never manage to work out. So I have no idea? ‍♀️

I really am not sure what this baby is I know it means nothing but I have a Doppler and the heart beat is 140-169 mostly 160 and it sounds like a horse galloping. Also I have no symptoms anymore I was nauseated between week 5 to 10 and then it comes on sometimes if I’ve not ate for a couple of hours but other than that I’m symptom free. My last three pregnancies which were all boys where all different aswell. I was nauseated with my first, sick as a dog right through with me second with severe heart burn that cause me to be sick which burned my throat it was awful!! My third I was sick right through with him too.

Again I think
Symptoms and heart beat just depends on the individual. But it’s fun to guess :) I will definitely
Update as soon as I know! :)

XxxxX

See what I mean they have all said boy but mostly girl guesses here really mental!

3C52B8BC-BBB0-4AED-AAF9-119D714443CE.png

I hate them sites! Did they flippin charge? 50% of the time they are right, they could well be right this time but they still get on my nerves :D Ingender is the longest running nub site and genderdreaming has some good regular guessers, they are both free, post your video and see :) Do tou have any more videos btw? I would love to see them if you do!

I hate them sites! Did they flippin charge? 50% of the time they are right, they could well be right this time but they still get on my nerves :D Ingender is the longest running nub site and genderdreaming has some good regular guessers, they are both free, post your video and see :) Do tou have any more videos btw? I would love to see them if you do!

Nope
It’s a free one but you get a lot of posts saying you guys were right! So I’ll say boy too XD they can’t see the nub on the pictures but when they see the video they all say boy. Xx

Good news that they are a free one\\:D/ I may join them then!, I love a good nub guess or two:D

Still sticking with my boy guess :)

I keep calling him a boy and have a name picked out and even dreamt of him so if it isn’t a boy I’m going to be more than taken back. it’s my partners first child but my 4th. I have three boys like I said before they all have the same dad but sadly their dad passed away. So this is a fresh start for us all. They are super excited the wee one is only 3 so he’s going to be in for a shock the other two are 5 and 8 and have done this before.

I never thought I’d be doing this again that’s for sure life really is so unpredictable. So this baby is a blessing < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"