12 weeks and the vomiting has just begun?!

Lucy3

Reaction score
I've had yucky all day nausea from 6 weeks and vomited only once at around 10 weeks. I thought I was done with MS but the last 2 days I've woken up and spent a good amount of time of the toilet bowl 😖
I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Perhaps there's a hormone surge around 12 weeks? Looking for some light at the end of the 1st tri tunnel!!

I was told by my doctor that 12 weeks is the peak so maybe it is a bit of a hormone surge. I was told it should start to get better afterwards though.

Thanks so much chezababy, that's good to know!! So maybe it's because my HCG levels are super high this week? Looking forward to them dropping! Hope you're feeling ok xx

I'm on meds for the sickness so not feeling it too much. Hopefully you'll start feeling better in the next week or so but I will warn you I was 16 weeks with my first before it started to get better. Try some meds if it's really bad.

Oh that sucks! 16 weeks? Are you sick this time too? I can't quite remember last pregnancy but I'm pretty sure I was pretty much better by 12 weeks. I've been on dicelis since 8 weeks which I think is helping. It's hard to know though as in too scared not to take it!

I threw up for the first (and first of many) times at 16 weeks!

Same here hun...twelve weeks and boom! Sickness started xx

Stephy, are you expecting twins?? How's exciting!
I must say I think I prefer morning vomiting to all day nausea...I think?! The fatigue is getting a bit better too. I can see the light!! 👍🏻😀

Yes twins so exciting!! I haven't been so bad nausea wise today hopefully for us both it doesn't stick round too long x

That is exciting! Was it a total shock or did you suspect two? Are you going to find out the gender of them? Hope so! I'm curious! 😀 I've been feeling rotten this afternoon, I have my fingers crossed it passes for both of us in the next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"