12 weeks, cramps...work, subtances, and crash

PrettySweetz3

Reaction score
So Im having bad cramps after a horrible* day yesterday. .cramps started last night after a HORRIBLE event...im worried about the cramps as Im almost 12 weeks and haven't had ANY cramping....im also here to vent as I can't really tell anyone I know personally what I went thru today...

First off... I lost my job..my manager and I didn't get along..she was one of those im a manager so I cant treat u like shit manager on a power trip on steroids lol and I as someone* who has been a manager and a mature adult wont let ANYONE treat me horribly ....* also was let go a couple of days when they finally noticed my growing belly (i look 5mo pregnant lol i wear maternity pants already)

Then my fiance begged me to let his friend sleep over for the night because he had nowhere to stay and he was leaving early in the morning out of state....well i wasn't feeling well due to my job (how the hell am I gonna find a job?) And my mild morning sickness* (it got better at the middle of my 11 week but still..non stop nausea is crippling)....anyway i let the kid stay with the promise that he will go straight to sleep in my kids room (they werent there as they stayed with their dad)...well in the middle of a movie we hear something BIG fall...my fiance knocks in the room several times and kid didnt answer my fiancesaid he probably took his prescribed sleeping pills and has his headphones on...then we hear another big noise..my fiance gets in the room and locks it behind him...i don't hear anything...had a bad feeling and kept asking what is wrong...my fiance said that nothing was wrong..yeah right..i said open door or um calling the cops..he opens and said kid was just drunk...kid was stiff and blue and turning even more blue..and having like a seizure or something...foam coming out of his mouth...i said Im calling 911 and my fiance begged me not to that he knew what to do..i said hes NOT DRUNK..HE DID DRUGS IN MY HOUSE!!!!! I called 911 and my fiance was mad at me! !!! He yells at me that kid is supposed to go to his parole officer in the am to be put in a program (drug program) and..get this...HAS A FEDERAL WARRANT. I still called 911.. my fiance who is a big boy picked the kid up and put him in the shower. . I didnt want the kid dying and I wanted him out..kid woke up a bit after the cold water.I had cops, firefighters, and emt IN MY HOUSE...so embarrassing....they told him he wasn't getting arrested...but they told me he was because of his warrantm.cops were trying to calm Me down as I was flipping out even on my fiance..they even made my fiance flush the drugs (in my toilet. Only place I get to be alone and where I find peace(...i felt bad but what was I SUPPOSED to do?????? he texted my fiance saying why would I call the cops??? Really????? Are you kidding me??? I let you stay in my house and you're disrespectful ungrateful ass uses my house to get your fix? My fiance still making excuses and doesn't see it my way.....kid is not a bad kid just makes bad decisions and has horrible habits...was I WRONG..i mean my fiance said he would snap out of it in a few which he did....they said it was a drug name K. he sniffed it .he had powder all over his nose...but he also had needle marks!!!!

Then my fiances cousin comes to our house and when she left her car died....they pushed the car and I was steering..my fiance yelling at me the whole time...well we crashed the car into a snow pile..

I got home started CRYING HYSTERICALLY and the cramps started...can someone tell me if its stress . Should I worry..they are better now that in the am. ..thank you for letting vent

By the way my fiance apologized and felt horrible after

Well one thing is for sure you are a better woman than I because I would have left my husband if he was defending someone doing drugs in my house. That is one thing I don't tolerate. You did the right thing calling the police, that kid could have died.

Anyway! I would just call your doctor about the cramps. I had some spotting and cramping since my 12th week. My doctor told me I had a low placenta and it should resolve itself. Also I think around the 12th week is when the uterus really begins to start growing and that could cause cramping too. It could be completely normal. Just call your doctor maybe they can get you in for an ultrasound for peace of mind.

Wow, if that wasn't a day out of hell, I really don't know what would be. I'm proud of you just for making it through the day! And you 100% did the right thing. He could've died in your house. Drugs kill, that's the basic truth... Overdose is nothing to joke about.

I'm also a little over 12 weeks and I've been having cramps the last few days. Yesterday my cm was also tinged with brown on one occasion. I read info until I was blue in the face and found the same as PP. This is the time when your uterus is really growing and stretching. Cramps and spotting can occur as a result. Obviously your intuition is a huge part - if you feel that something is wrong call your doc.

that is a crazy story and I would have done the exact same thing as you. Quite frankly, I don't think I would allow my husband to be friends with someone like that. I'm proud of you. You did the right thing!

I think you need to relax as much as you can today and hopefully everything will be fine. I think as long as cramps aren't accompanied by bleeding, all should be well.

What a day:( I'm sure little one is fine as they are pretty safe in there, but just wanted to wish good luck to yourself, things sound as if they are gonna be a bit tough for a little while.

Thanks ladies ..i feel much better today...since that night my MS was acting up, im sure due to stress..and cramps went away! !!!!!

Still upset at OH..he tried covering and defends the kid a bit still...i dont understand why..i know he's been his friend since they were children but SERIOUSLY! !!! I just feel like he still thinks i shouldn't call 911...and he's in jail now because i called 911 when he could've been in drug rehab...thats where he was supposed to go in the am...it just bothers me...that he'd think is ok to have him in the house after what he did in my house if I wouldn't have called 911...like i feel he would put his friend first over our baby and me...i dont know why i feel like this..and we argue because EVERY TIME I BRING IT UP TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT (i try not to but I want to let it out) he gets upset! But at leaat I have this forum to vent..makes me feel soo much better..

By the way, I did my research and searched the kids stuff abd it was NOT K it was a lot worse than that..i found needles etc pointing All to heroin and it was not a bad trip (like oh was trying to convince me that it was. Im not STUPID ) he was overdosing! !!! The kid could HAVE died and the image is haunting me!
Oh doesnt see this kid much THANK GOODNESS..and he doesn't do drugs etc...one of the reasons he stays away from him and OH thought kid has been clean for a while...OH wants To help EVERYONE and be the hero..and tjat does not fly with me..some ppl canbotqbe helped...and now he wont see him for a VEEY LONG TIME anyway...ppl like that shoild not be around us anyone for our pregnancy safety

Thankyou for updating :) I also beleive that it does sound more like a near overdose, I dont know much about it but a bad trip? hmm. Imagine for a minute that the lad had died in there, Im in the UK but would be pretty certain that the fact that you had allowed a man to overdose in your house whilst pregnant would have been passed on to social services with your pregnancy and baby possibly being monitored for a long time to come with goodness knows what possible repercussions! Again I dont know how things actually work in those circumstances but can you imagine!!

Glad you and DH are ok, tell him to volunteer at the local cubs group instead next time he feels like helping people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->