12 weeks - how you feeling??

Beadette

I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!
Reaction score
Hi girls & beans!

I know my ticker says 11+ but my midwife thinks I'm 12 weeks today (got scan on wed to check)

anyhooo for those around 12-13 weeks how are you feeling?

I'm feeling really good! The only things I have now is very bad skin (never had spots growing up grrrrr!) and a bloated tummy! All other symptoms seem to have passed a couple of weeks ago! Not that I had that much really - slight nausea at 6 weeks, gas, bad bloating, constipation, no
appetite! Gone! WTF???

How are you feeling?

By the way I hope you all had a supercalafragilisticexpialidocious Christmas!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun. I am not quite 12 weeks yet, and I feel ok too. Had more sickness the past week than the whole time so far, and still feel really tired, but generally feel ok. My boobies are sore at diff times of the day, night times are the worst! I'm loving being pregnant, loving the little bump that has appeared! It's starting to get harder too, so its not just all bloat which is reassuring! hahaha! Hope you had a nice day yday sweetie xxxxxx

Im actually feeling ok now. Not quite 100% yet but much better than I have been. Still get a bit of nausea now and again...and still extremely tired!!

Boobs are not sore anymore (thank god!) and Im not bloated either. Starting to get a minibump now :happydance:

Im also getting very slight flutters now and again..woohoo!! Get 2nd scan on Tues soif all ok there, gonna make my move over into 2nd Tri..yipee!

Happy Boxing Day!!

Ah that's great Queenemsie!
Glad all is going well! We told family yesterday as I am really showing and my grandma had already guessed! She said she sensed it for a few weeks! Haha!
Oooooh, I can't wait for those flutters! So excited!
Good luck for your scan on Tuesday! I have mine on New Years Eve!
xxxxxxx

Ah that's great Queenemsie!
Glad all is going well! We told family yesterday as I am really showing and my grandma had already guessed! She said she sensed it for a few weeks! Haha!
Oooooh, I can't wait for those flutters! So excited!
Good luck for your scan on Tuesday! I have mine on New Years Eve!
xxxxxxx

Thank you and good luck for yours too xx

Hey I'm juSt a couple of days from being 12 weeks and I feel pretty good. My boobs still ache and I am tired a good bit. Thankfully I had no ms throughout! Lucky me! Told family and friends yesterday!! All very exciting!!!

Im nearly 12 weeks as well and feeling great! The sickness feeling only really affected me around the 6 week period!! I havent told many people yet because i don't have my scan until the 4th of Jan, and I sort of want to experience that first before letting the news lose! But im pretty sure everyone has guessed by now, after after a sober Christmas!!

hey, im not quite 12 weeks yet.. but im starting to feel a lot better too. sickness has pretty much gone im just feeling tired more than anything and ive got my appetite back now yey! x

I am 11 today and I feel generally pretty good. I have only had mild nausea, and headaches but on the whole I feel ok. I was struggling to get into my jeans but managed ok yesterday so maybe the bloat is getting better?

Thats great you are 12 weeks- pretty much a third of the way there! Yay! xxxx

I feel better, but still get waves of nausea now and again (just vomited the worst ever yesterday)--think the baby was saying merry christmas! But, I'm not as tired. Still have mild headache that lasts 24/7 pretty much. More like a sinus pressure at times. The constant All day nausea has subsided though, so that feels much better!

I honestly don't feel pregnant! It's so strange!

I feel like my normal self. Although I've felt like this most of my pregnancy so far. I've only been sick twice, so I can't really complain.

i'm feeling good in terms of pregnancy symptoms... only bad thing is the hormones bring my rheumatoid arthritis on and that hurts pretty bad.... other than that feeling good!

merry christmas beans and bean carriers. xxx

12 weeks tomorrow and since 11 weeks I have felt pretty ok.
But from 8 to 11 I was bed bound :( so Im grateful that im now feeling alriight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->