12 weeks - I don't feel pregnant?

BSN2MOM

Reaction score
The past week most all of my symptoms have gone away (tiredness, nausea, etc) except for the little bit of sciatica I have going on. I feel like the bump I was even starting to get has shrunk... I don't feel pregnant right now and it's really making me anxious :( ! Nothing has happened otherwise to make me feel like there is something wrong with baby but I guess I just don't know how to calm my nerves this weekend. We have our next appointment with the Midwife on Monday.

Did this happen to anyone else & did they worry like me??

Totally normal. Early bump is often bloat from the progesterone and general symptoms tend to ease off around 12-14 weeks and you can start to enjoy your pregnancy! Don't worry lovely xx

I'm 11 weeks right now and have been feeling a lot better these last 5 days. I'm still super tired, have stretching pains on and off, and my abdomen feels heavy. I saw baby at 10 wks 3 days so I'm going to assume everything is ok. I hate how my symptoms come and go. It always freaks me out. I'm way less sick now.

Thank you bonnie11 & jaxntango for your kind replies! I'm glad to hear I'm not alone!

Completely normal! If it helps, I'm 8 weeks but other than feeling tired (which could also be because I don't sleep well anyway) I have had no symptoms. I KNOW baby is there. I had a positive test and I had an ultrasound. But not having symptoms of pregnancy really does play on your mind especially when I did with my first 3.

I'm ten weeks (today) and haven't really had any symptoms (aside from my sore and inflated boobs) this whole pregnancy, which of course FREAKS me out because we've had three early losses (all before 6 weeks).

Saw the heartbeat twice back weeks 6-7 so I'm hoping that when we go back for our ultrasound at week 12 everything will still be okay!

I suppose we should all be thankful that we feel so fabulous. I've heard some horror stories about early pregnancy.

By the way. I'm 12 wks right now and have been feeling way better since 10 1/2 wks. I bought a Doppler and I found baby's heartbeat right away. I think everything is fine.

I didn't feel pregnant my whole pregnancy with my 2 year old, Apart from the odd few days of sickness I felt fine.

If I couldn't feel him kick away inside of me I would have sworn I wasn't pregnant LOL

I have minimal symptoms , the odd ligament twinge , slightly bigger boobs , I'm going to enjoy it whilst it lasts xxx

It's normal. Enjoy it while it lasts. You'll feel pregnant again soon enough.

I'm 11 weeks right now and have been feeling a lot better these last 5 days. I'm still super tired, have stretching pains on and off, and my abdomen feels heavy. I saw baby at 10 wks 3 days so I'm going to assume everything is ok. I hate how my symptoms come and go. It always freaks me out. I'm way less sick now.

Hi I saw your earlier post re yolk sac. I am in exactly the same position. Mine measured 5.7mm at 7 weeks and 6 days (CRL was 18.4). Did everything turn out ok for you??? Fingers crossed and H&H 9 months :)

My nausea has totally disappeared at 9 weeks. The up and down symptoms are so worrying when you are constantly thinking about whether the baby is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->