12 weeks NT scan in 11 days! Waiting buddies?

3liz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My 12 weeks NT scan is in 11 days and I'm very nervous.
Anyone else in the same boat?
We could be waiting buddies! :winkwink:

Hi! Mine is in about 13 days (Friday March 6th). I will be around 11.5 wks. :) I always get nervous before ultrasounds! Hope we both have perfect healthy babies in there!!!

Mine is on the 4th and I'll be 12w4d!

Mine is on the 4th and so excited but also super nervous.

Be good to have waiting buddies :) xx

How are you all feeling today?

We all have less than a week before our NT scan!!

I can't believe I'm already 12 weeks pregnant today!
My nausea is little bit less worse, but my breasts are still very sore.

I still feel a bit poorly, generally feeling unwell. Boobs are super tender still, food aversions are still around, and for the last few days I've been getting bad headaches. I just want my scan on Wednesday to hurry up so I can hopefully see that I'm still pregnant! These 12 weeks have taken an eternity

I kinda felt like I was the only person who hadn't had an early ultrasound, it doesn't make it real until you've seen the baby I think, mines on the 12th March

Whatme, hopefully the time will fly by for you :)

Not long now for us!x

Mine is on the 9th! Super nervous yet super excited to see my little again

I haven't even had my date through yet!!! Starting to panic as don't want to miss the window - I'm 11 weeks 4 days. :shrug:

I think you have until your 14th week (not sure)

Hopefully I'll have a nice update tomorrow night about how my scan went... (so so so nervous :wacko:)

Good luck for tomorrow Liz & Sb.

Hopefully I'll be popping in too with good news.

Islabella, have you met your midwife yet? They do have until 13 weeks and 6 days to do the NT scan so might just be that they are a bit behind.

x

Good luck to all who have their ultrasounds tomorrow! Mine is on Friday. For some reason I'm not quite as nervous this time as I was with my son. Don't know why.

Mine is on the 9th too! I'm nervous but excited.

Ahh ours is so close now!!! I can't wait to see how big they have gotten :) my little one was an active one last appointment making measurements hard so happy jellybean is nice for the lady this time lol :))

Good luck Babifever.

Yay for Friday BabyDream! I'm glad you aren't feeling so anxious this time round. That's great.

x

Mine is on the 9th too! I'm nervous but excited.

Ahh ours is so close now!!! I can't wait to see how big they have gotten :) my little one was an active one last appointment making measurements hard so happy jellybean is nice for the lady this time lol :))

I know...5 days to go! My last scan was at 7+3 and the little bean was just a blob then, so I can't wait to see it actually looking like a baby on Monday! :)

GL Babifever and anyone else who has their scan today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->