12 weeks post partom and need advice please!

Bud123love

Reaction score
I had a baby 12 weeks ago! I have pcos and have developed a slight overactive thyroid from pregnancy! Had a had birth, baby delivered with forceps and got a 3rd degree tear! I have had my tear checked and all is fine! I had normal amount of bleeding after and tailed off after a few weeks! I started taking my contraceptive pill cerelle about 3 weeks ago, and a week after taking it i got a heavy period for a week and then went! Doc sed that taking my pill had prob kick started my period! I stopped taking my pill after that as started to feel ill and thought it may have been that, and a couple of days after stop taking it i started to get period pains and a sore back like period was coming again and for the past week, evertime i wipe i just have a brown gunky smear or a light colour smear of blood on the paper! Not alot at all! What could this be? Xx

It could just be your body is trying to regulate the new hormones. Some times hormonal contraception cause s irregular bleeding and spotting. Of course if you're concerned call the doc but it will probably take a couple months for your body to adjust. :)

Probably hormones balancing out..dont stop the pill if u want contraception as stopping and starting will confuse ur system. .just bear with it until it regulates..I'm 18wks pp and from my 6week check when I got my pill noriday to 16weeks I seem to be bleeding or have brown spotting or gunk at least 4days a weeks..sorry tmi...I was scared I was probably pregnant and tempted to take a test. .but nothing. The body just needs time to adjust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->