12 weeks PP with IVF baby - possible BFP please look

I'm still getting positive tests. This pic is darkened to see better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 79
This is a no pee hold in the middle of the day. I have one more for tomorrow morning. I'm very confused

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 97
Im thinking left over hcg as well... the tests would be getting darker by now if new pregnancy I would think. Can you have your RE recheck the hcg? To see if its higher than when you had your procedure?

I went to a private lab and paid for the beta. I'm not currently under the care of an RE. I would think if it was going down with a level of a 2 five days ago the line would be gone by now. I have one more to take in the morning. I'm going to the urologist to get an X-ray and to get my stent out. I'm going to see if they can refer me to hospital for a beta and not do the X-ray until the results come in.

If my beta was 2 on Tues it would still be under 10 today of it were rising so it would still be very low. Idk. It's all confusing to me. I just would like to know either way

Wow how confusing :( Hopefully you get some answers soon!

IDK.. This HCG going down thing I dont understand. I just took a HPT and its still positive.... 18 days ago my beta was 184 and I miscarried 26 days ago (beta almost 9000 day after mc; IDK what it was before just that it had been very high day 15 & 17). I would think my tests should be negative too so IDK how it works going down. But I wouldnt think a 2 would not trigger a positive HPT either. So who knows. You def need a repeat hcg before getting the xray to get the stent out. I am sure they can have it drawn and wait until after the result to take it out. I dont blame you for wanting to know. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Maybe there just crappy tests they do look quite grey the lines maybe really bad indents ? X

They are pink lines but the one I took the next day was negative. So who knows what happened. I would say left over from the baby but my doctors office tested me by urine at 6 weeks and it was negative. I'll never know I guess

I'm just as confused! I definitely see the lines, the first picture you posted definitely looked positive. Maybe just retest in a few days! If it's positive it'll be significantly darker then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->