12 weeks preggers.

Clareyjanes

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

I've been for my first scan and they said that the baby is heathy but have a big worry which is I'm going to miscarry. Probably so silly as we have seen baby and saw heartbeat this is my first baby! Am so sacred or am I being totally pananod? Please help girlies!

Congratulations,

I think miscarriage is a natural worry for us all, although they say the risks really decrease after a heart beat has been detected. Risks also lower significantly after 12 weeks as all the vital organs etc are developed by then. Breath honey, it's all going fine x

At 12 weeks pregnant and seeing the heartbeat, your chance of miscarriage at this point is 1%. It doesn't get any lower than that throughout the rest of the pregnancy.
Please try not to stress, I'm sure you will continue to have a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:

it's normal to feel that way, once you've seen the heartbeat and baby moving about your miscarriage rate drops, so I've been told. i'm sure everyone has felt like that at some point in their pregnancy I know I have and this is my second. not helped by the fact I had a little spotting last week, but I had my scan 2 days after and baby was moving around quite a bit.

as the other ladies said relax hun and take it easy its time for you to enjoy your pregnancy now you almost in the honeymoon phase aka 2nd tri :flower:

as the other ladies said relax hun and take it easy its time for you to enjoy your pregnancy now you almost in the honeymoon phase aka 2nd tri :flower:

I'm more relaxed now Hun knowing m not going to miscarry if that makes sence! So glad I've made it to 12 weeks 😊

Congratulations on a great scan.
As the other ladies have said the risk drops considerable after 12 weeks.
Try and relax and enjoy it. Its over too quickly really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->