12 weeks scan tomorrow updated page 2

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
I have my scan tomorrow the 9th August at 11.15am UK time.

I had an early one at 7 plus 3, which put me at 7 plus 5, so based off that tomorrow I should be 12 plus 4 if all has grown as it should.

I am sooo excited, but also so worried something has gone wrong. I've only been sick 3 times, which yes is brilliant but with my son I was sick daily and generally was terrible throughout....

Please please pray all is well after my Miscarrige in May this year worry has taken over the excitement.

Oh Hun I completely understand the worry but try and enjoy every minute right now with your lil bub, God is watching over you and that baby, just trust all is ok. Keep us updated on your scan tomorrow I'll say a prayer for you but I'm sure all will be fine!

good luck, it will be great :)

i had a miscarriage last year and have spent this whole pregnancy worrying and even after having my 12 week scan i still worry!
i never had any sickness or nausea at all during this preganncy and all is going well :)

Good luck sweetie xxxx It's Tuesday morning here and I know your time is only a little behind us, so I'll be watching ;)
Sorry I haven't been on our thread in a while. Will be doing catch ups this afternoon xx Much love beautiful <3 Make sure you post a pic!! :hugs:

Best of luck for your scan! I'm also pregnancy after two mcs and have my scan at 9 today. I've had a few private scans already because I've been so anxious and all is looking well and STILL I'm nervous. And fd previous pregnancies, I remember how bad it gets when your last scan was quite a while ago.
But there is no reason to think these babies will be anything but perfectly healthy. Hopefully by lunchtime, we'll both be relieved and reassured and looking forward to second tri.

Good luck but you'll not need it all will be fine. So excited for your update xx

Good luck! I have a private scan tomorrow and the worry is still there. :(

Just wish there was more reassurance sometimes. x

Good luck glong hope all is well and you get good pictures. Im waiting at hosp now for 9am apt for my 26 week check up. Time will fly for you.

Thank you all. 3 hours to go!!!

Will begin my water drinking about half hour before as I have such a weak bladder xxxx

Hello everyone!!:cloud9:

Any gender ideas???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 27
Yayy glad all went well I'm not good at the Ramzi theory but just a guess boy!

I reckon boy as it looks like my 12 weeks scan. Did you measure to dates?

Yes they didn't change EDD

Congratulations glong!! I actually love your username so much &#128518;

I'm going to guess blue :)

i say blue and glad everything went well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->