12 weeks scan...why is first tri so scary!?

jacksonl8805

Reaction score
I have my NT scan on Wednesday at 12+2. We had a scan at 6+3 and saw baby and heartbeat. I'm still beyond terrified of going on Wednesday and there being no baby!

It has been such a long road getting to this point, it just seems too good to be true. :winkwink:

I'm not sure what the odds are of going to your 12 week scan and things going wrong, and I've had no spotting or anything since before 6 week scan, it's just so worrisome!

I have mine tomorrow morning and I'm a little anxious! (Ok, maybe a lot anxious! Lol) but I'm positive everything will be fine. Can't wait to see your scan photo!!

Mines on Wednesday too! I Will be between 11+6 and 12+6 as I don't know my dates for definite. I had a scan at 7+2 and saw baby and heartbeat but couldn't get accurate measurement as small and abdo scan not as accurate. I hear heartbeat on my Doppler every day but I still panic I'm going to get to scan on Wednesday and something be wrong :( I think it's normal to worry though. Good luck hun, everything will be fine :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->