12 weeks today!!!!!

Per16

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I just had to let you know I am 12 weeks today!!!! I feel like the last three months have been going on for a year and I really didnt think I would get to this point somehow but here I am! :happydance: I am still absolutly terrified and still having really bad nightmares of miscarriage but I think that the chances drop now dont they? Does anyone know by how much?

I also wanted to say a huge thank you to all you wonderful girls for being so helpful during such a stressful time, it is greatly appreciated! I hope you are all doing well!

Have a great day!:hug:

It feels like an eternity these first few weeks doesnt it? me and hub are counting down and can't wait!! You will be off to 2nd tri now! ENjoy xx

Congratulations Per! I'll be joining you tomorrow!!

12 weeks.....woohoo!! :happydance:

Thank gals! It feels unreal doesnt it! Cant wait for you guys to join me, when do you go over to second tri? Is it 13 or 14 weeks?

I will miss you guys, better get yourselves over asap!!!!

Thank gals! It feels unreal doesnt it! Cant wait for you guys to join me, when do you go over to second tri? Is it 13 or 14 weeks?

I will miss you guys, better get yourselves over asap!!!!

I went over today at 13 weeks :happydance: I have had my scan and know all is well so thought i'd take the leap!

Yippeeee Baby Love I will wait until next Friday when I have my 13 +2 scan! Cant wait to join you!

congratulations I'll be joining you tomorrow xx

Aww losing so many girls :( But for the right reasons! :happydance:

I know what you mean about the first tri seeming to last forever.. we've known I'm pg for 2 weeks today, and I feel like I've known for months lol!

Good luck to you hun and be sure to pop in every now and then see us First Tri girls eh! :hugs:

congrats!! i will be joining you on the 12 wk one on Tuesday :):)sooo excited :) :hugs:

Aaah CONGRATS babe! Can't wait till i get to that stage - it is so worrying isn't it! But hey, your there now so hopefully the worry will ease up and youll be able to enjoy it more! xx

ohh i cant wait to get to the 12 weeks mark i will hit that on the 28th of April :cloud9: i soo cnt wait

pleas answer my post :hugs:

ah thanks girlies!!! Jessica you can do it it is not long now, it feels like an age but you will get there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->