12 weeks today ....

Al Syr

Reaction score
and I am still in fear that I will miscarry. I think I am going to go nuts. Pregnancies after a loss suck!

I was just talking to my husband about this. We are only 4w6d though but this pregnancy is filled with worry due to our loss.

and I am still in fear that I will miscarry. I think I am going to go nuts. Pregnancies after a loss suck!

Congratulations! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. The worry is ridiculous. I almost gave myself a heart attack at my last visit waiting to listen to the heartbeat.

Congratulations! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. The worry is ridiculous. I almost gave myself a heart attack at my last visit waiting to listen to the heartbeat.

I had to buy a good fetal doppler to keep my sanity. I have to look for heartbeat every night amd every morning to feel calm. As soon as I find it and it gives me the bpm i shut it off. I have my NT scan on tuesday at 1pm so since I can hear the heartbeat daily I am not freaking out about the ultrasound. I do get nervous every time I turn that doppler on. Luckily i have found the heartbeat every single time.

I had to buy a good fetal doppler to keep my sanity. I have to look for heartbeat every night amd every morning to feel calm. As soon as I find it and it gives me the bpm i shut it off. I have my NT scan on tuesday at 1pm so since I can hear the heartbeat daily I am not freaking out about the ultrasound. I do get nervous every time I turn that doppler on. Luckily i have found the heartbeat every single time.

My hubby said I couldn't buy a doppler. He's way more patient and relaxed than I am....about most things in life too. I figure I have one more visit before I can actually start feeling him move around. That did help during the 1st pregnancy to calm my nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->