• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12 weeks today!!

TTCtiffany

Reaction score
Super excited!! Almost to that second trimester and so ready!!! I hope y'all are doing great and gearing up for the next trimester!!! Today was the first day I actually felt a lot better! So thankful!

Congrats TTCtiffany!! 12 weeks feels like eons away at the moment lol. Good to hear you're feeling better.

Congrats TTCtiffany!! 12 weeks feels like eons away at the moment lol. Good to hear you're feeling better.

Lol it goes by so fast when you have two other little ones! I feel like I blinked and I was here lol but it's been rough! This has probably been my hardest pregnancy so far! Thank you! I hope it goes by fast for you!

:thumbup: I know you're happy. I am at 13 weeks :happydance: So close to second tri. I am feeling a little better and I am hoping things get much better. Still a little nauseated . So journey on. ..

:thumbup: I know you're happy. I am at 13 weeks :happydance: So close to second tri. I am feeling a little better and I am hoping things get much better. Still a little nauseated . So journey on. ..

I'm beyond happy lol. This has proven to be a tough pregnancy for me and I'm ready to get this baby growing and going lol! Congrats to you as well!

I'm 12+3 and 2nd tri feels so close I can taste it! Though I don't feel like I have a right to complain, only found out I was pregnant at 7wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"