• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12 weeks tomorrow and something doesnt feel right

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
As the title says I am 12 weeks tomorrow and have my scan on Tuesday. The thing is now my morning sickness has disappeared I feel completely normal. My tummy doesn't hurt even if I'm lay on my front which it normally would at 12 weeks.

I am terrified of going to my scan on Tuesday and beeing told I've had a mmc. My mum is coming with me to my scan and I know she will say something completely inappropriate if anything is wrong like at least your other children are healthy ect.

I am sure most mums feel the same but I hate this feeling!!

I honestly wouldnt worry over those symptoms alone hun as hard as it is. Morning sickness disappearing at 12 weeks is perfectly normal and my tummy has never been sore to lay on in any of my pregnancies. I know how hard it is after a loss but best thing to do is to try and not stress yourself out, that could cause you a lot more problems. I'm sure your little baby is perfectly fine :)

Exactly the same here, I was being sick every single day but no vomiting for four days, scan also on Tuesday. It's hard not to worry. I hate being sick but the fact it's just gone has spooked me.

I think every woman on here has had exactly the same thoughts at some point during first tri, especially when the 12 week scan is imminent.

Try not to worry as the others say; I've never had any sickness at all, my only symptom has been tiredness and I still had a panick about this, even though it's going exactly the same as my early stages with dd. my scan isn't until a week tomorrow and the closer it's getting the more I am worrying.
Xx

Thinking of you! Everything will be ok! My Dr. said morning sickness subsides around weeks 11-13 - so I honestly think you are ok! I understand your worry though - and I worry at every single scan :(

Hey Hun try not to worry, I'm the same today, no sickness and I've been lying on my tummy for an hour and felt fine. Not long until scan now :flower:

Hello darling,you will be fine, see little babe there happy and safe xx we all are terrified of the 12 week scan xxx tell your mum to shush before you go in,tell her you need silence no matter what xxxx

I think it's normal for symptoms to go at this point hunny so try not to worry :hugs:

As for your mum try to have a talk before the scan. Say something like "I really feel for women who have miscarriages. People think they're helping by saying .... Insert phrases here...... But really that just hurts them even more" all a woman needs after a loss is a hug, I'm so sorry and love xx

Thanks everyone. My scan is tomorrow morning and I managed to pick up baby's heartbeat on my Doppler earlier xx

Morning sickness usually goes away around 12-13 weeks. The placenta takes over on producing the hormones.

Good luck at your scan!

Hope the scan went well today :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"