12 Weeks

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Layla WOW you past that now with your dates changing.

I'm sure I'm going to go forward one day on the pregnancy as well for some reason!

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/pregnancy/calendar/week/12

I found this one also that I thought had a really cool pic:

https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/wrtk/develop/week12.shtm

yep, going so fast, in the 2nd tri when i get back from the festival! :)

x

Not allowed to leave without me *huff*

:lol:

they might put your forward 2 days at your scan, then we will be together again lol

x

Dammit how dare you both leave me !!!! just as i join the 1st tri you 2 bugger off !!! lmao

steph I mised that you pg!CONGRATULATIONS :)

Wobbles me and you are close on our dates too! that is if im right in my dates! got the doctors first thing tomorrow morning so hopefully i will have a few of my questions answered then :) layla I hope you have a fab time at the festival! I can see the Isle of wight from whee i live lol :) x

Think I will get put forward one day ....

How you been Minxy? Much/any sickness etc?

Wobbles me and you are close on our dates too! that is if im right in my dates! got the doctors first thing tomorrow morning so hopefully i will have a few of my questions answered then :) layla I hope you have a fab time at the festival! I can see the Isle of wight from whee i live lol :) x

Thanks hun, i will wave! lol

x

I've been fine, I havent had any sickness at all! which is a bonus :) how have you been? I put on my other post that I had the docs today as I thought I was pregnant then not and shes arranged for the midwife to see me! I haven't had many pregnancy symtoms! x

aww i remember 1st tri............

lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"