12 wk scan 'buddies' friday 8th April?

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hi guys.
Got my 12 week scan next Friday, I'm 12 + 3 now so will be 13+1 at the scan. I had a private one at 8 wks but still REALLY nervous and excited. Praying everythings ok and if it is can't wait to properly go public with baby news and relax (?!?) into 2nd tri.

But next Friday seems soo long away, anyone with me??

Xxx

ive got a scan on friday 8th april at 12:15pm, i think i will be about 10 weeks 5 days, feeling so nervous lost a little boy in September 2010 soo really worried x

I've got a 12 weeks scan on Thursday. Mixed emotions due to a MMC last year. I have a feeling this week is going to be slooooooooooooow week for us all!!

I've got my 12 week scan on Friday aswell at 12pm. so excited but also nervous. I think this week will go really slowly!

You're not kidding!! Hopefully got a Doppler arriving tomorrow cos I couldn't even wait til Friday! Mines at 8.30am, at least I won't have too much build up on the day!! Loong week coming up. Reading books like a maniac to keep my mind off it. Scary!!

Mine is 11 am on Friday. I am really nervous after 2 mcs but am pretty sure I found little one heartbeat this morning so feeling slightly better. It really is going to be a slow week though!! X

I'm pretty sure I found baby on Doppler 3 times today, it's ace!! About 160-170 bpm, just above hairline a bit to the left. Feeling really excited about scan now!! How's everyone else bearing up?? X

My scan is on Friday afternoon! I'll be 13 weeks according to LMP, but last scan showed I'm a bit earlier (I ovulate really late, so makes sense anyway) - I'll be 12+1 hopefully. I can't wait to call my mum and dad afterwards! They'll be amazed, cos they know I was just put on the IVF waiting list in December!

My oh is at his best mate's stag do and will miss it, but hope all is ok (he was at scan at 9+4, and "Pip" was ok. My sis is coming to hold my hand. :)

I'm really excited, with a hint of anxiety in there. X

How'd everyone get on?

Thankfully, all is OK here. Ultrasonographer got me to wiggle about a bit to make him dance - quite a show! Was really amazed at how much I could see.

Hope you were all OK too.

x

Hey Tampa. COngrats!!

I had a great scan too, dated at 13+1 still and baby was fab. Kept hiccuping and kicking it's legs and doing backflips whilst she was trying to do measurements, and then when she wanted it to move to get a good pic it just lay there. Clearly got my attitude!! So proud!!

OH was watching in shock the whole time, think he was totally overwhelmed. NT measurement was low (1.6 or something which apparently is fine) just waiting for bloods but not worried.

Happy!!

How's everyone else getting on?

my scan went fine i was 10 weeks 6 days on the 8th, so am now 11 weeks 5 days x

Attachments

• 187672_687884688_2193106_q.jpg
    187672_687884688_2193106_q.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads