• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

122 days still to go!!

carmen

Reaction score
:wacko:

Well like the title says, I was looking at how many days I still had to go on a pregnancy ticker thing and I was like OMG....Its taking ages.

This is my second pregnancy and must admit I'm finding it uncomfortable already, Does anyone feel like that? Or am I just having one of those Sunday's. I'm only 23 weeks!

122 days sounds so long even though it really isn't but still I was checking out when I'm in double figures. I love the end result but I must say, I'm not a lover of the 9 month or should I say 10!

Seriously when I went food shopping yesterday I just feel uncomfortable, I'm small built so I just feel like I have a beach ball in there.

Guess everyone has these days, What does everyone do to keep positive if you really feel fed up?

I would do some online shopping but my Visa payment hasn't cleared yet hahah

One word - milestones! I'm counting down the days til I'm in double digits - that's not far away. Then I'll count down days til I'm in third tri and once you're there then youre nearly at the end! That's what I'm doing Hun but tbh I feel same as u, guess we're just ready for third tri now... X

I have now resorted to eating Junk food yes I can tell its one of those days ...lol!

Well if I remember 21 April is my double digits day and not long after for 3rd Trimester.

I 'm busy with re-locating to another country but its not occupying my mind (well a little) because that touch wood up to now is going ok.

Well definitely don't think ur alone cos ur not. I'm starting to think I'll be better off working as close to the birth as poss cos I'm not very good at waiting around for things - I get bored and grouchy! When I'm at work in the week time goes quickly enough but the weekends just stretch - partly my own fault cos I can't be arsed to do anything either! Easter hols start on Thursday - 2 and a half weeks off! Think I'd better make sure I'm busy during that time or I'll drive myself nuts :)

Friday 16th April will be double digits for me! (just worked it out on calendar ;-)

Looking at those dates, we haven't got long to go really to the double figures milestones.

And I know exactly what you mean when you need to keep busy, thats the same with me but sometimes my energy levels are just so low. haha.

But I think its work that tires me out so much so I would love 2 and half weeks off like you, Lucky Girl.

i've been counting down to v-day (2 days!) then my 25 week appointment, then double digits, then 3rd trimester!
also counting down to easter sunday as i've given up chocolate for lent, so can't wait to have a chocolate easter egg!
xx

:laugh2: at the easter egg milestone.

I'm loving this milestone thing, Its going to help keep me sane.

it's funny because i was really off chocolate early in the pregnancy, so i thought giving it up for lent would be easy (i know, not really the point, but i gave it up to support my oh!). now i really want some, so next sunday can't come quick enough for me!
xx

Looking at those dates, we haven't got long to go really to the double figures milestones.

And I know exactly what you mean when you need to keep busy, thats the same with me but sometimes my energy levels are just so low. haha.

But I think its work that tires me out so much so I would love 2 and half weeks off like you, Lucky Girl.

Being a teacher has some definite perks! But hadn't thought about viability day and 25wk appointment as milestones so I guess it's only 6days til I can tick the next one off the list in my head (v-day!)
I was off chocolate too and now I can either take it or leave it tbh although the idea of a crispy Easter egg that's been sitting in the fridge is fantastic!!! ;-)

aww i got 132 days! lol
its speeding up abit now tho!it dragged 4 me up until like 12 weeks with all the worry i guess!
i just focus on the next milestone or my next scans or even the next time i go big baby shoping lol x

See I have been trying to keep busy by onlines shopping but I just wanna go investigate the Icandy but I cannot until I get to the UK .... Arggghhh

aw, I try not to look at countdowns, especially not in days as it drags !!! when you don't look at it for a while you will be amazed where the time has gone !

Ah iknow how you feel some days it feels like its taking for ever other days its like woa i cant believe it !!

See, another day gone already! We'll be at the finishing line in no time - lol! Is anyone else feeling a bit sad seeing so many familiar faces disappear to the 3rd tri without us? Not that I don't love the rest of you!!! Just feeling a bit fidgety sitting here waiting......

I can't wait to have this baby. I can't imagine my belly getting bigger and the baby kicking harder..lol I'm for sure counting down..

You think you have ages to go? I feel like I've been pregnant for a year already!

It doesn't help that I've had at least 4 colds, sore throats etc in the last month - I miss lemsip and ibuprofen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"