12day LP please dont read run ;)

tashaandkerry

Reaction score
So I have 12 day LP. Im now on 14dpo and a BFN at 13dpo with FRER. I had af cramps yday for 2-3 hours and same again today. My temps r still up. (last month they took a nose dive)

How much can your LP vary each month?

Iv no symptoms really, only odd thing is my bbs didnt become sore till 8dpo (normally 1dpo without fail and are untouchable the whole 2ww) they havnt been the usual mega sore. Progesterone cd25 came bk at over 60 so defiante ovulation.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

maybe hcg isn't high enough to read on test. ask for a blood test

I see you took clomid, I naturally have a 12 day lp but my last 2 clomid cycles it extended my lp to 14 & 16 days, both cycles were bfn :( It may be that its the clomid or that ur pregnant but hcg isnt high enough yet.

I took Clomid last month too still had a 12day LP. I can't get bloods with NHS they dont tend to do them as standered. Which is really annoying x

Give it a few more days. If temps are still high for 16 days straight retest. Sucks that they don't draw bloods

Yep their not very good and quite frankly they couldnt care less lol il retest on monday I think which would be 17dpo if AF doesnt show x

Hopefully you get a positive and your body isn't playing tricks

Your chart looks really promising with risung temps and a possible implantation dip around 8dpo but I do agree that clomid can extend your lp so give it a few more days
Fx for your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->