• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12days late and ...

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
still bfn no idea where af is or bfp s to no sign of anything i have a funny pain across my smotach not like a period pain like a aching pain which hurts im off to walse to see my gran on fri to sun if i have not come on then im going the docs any advise anyone also i have gone of sex and im usally randy girl and when russ touches my nips its feel like sandpaper:blush: :blush:

PMSL your usualy randy I havent heard that word in ages lol! dont know what to say hun, its just a waiting game Im afraid, but time will tell one way or another xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: so soory hun that the:witch: got you.

:dust:for next month.

aww no hun was really hoping for you, sorry the witch turned up :(

Awww sorry to hear that hun ... what a :witch: af is.

Fingers crossed for next month for you :hugs:

im sorry to here the nasty witch arrived, Ive been following this post in hope for you waiting for updates, Im gutted for you its one of the worse false hopes :hugs: take care and wishing you a bfp for next month XXXX

Im sorry your af arrived.:hugs: I used to buy myself a treat whenever af arrived to cheer myself up. My gyni suggested OH buy me something every month but that didnt last long so i started buying myself something!!!

Oh no I'm sorry she arrived Tiff

:witch:

Im sorry your af arrived.:hugs: I used to buy myself a treat whenever af arrived to cheer myself up. My gyni suggested OH buy me something every month but that didnt last long so i started buying myself something!!!

i did what u said spent 125quid on new glasses deasigner range and got sunglasses free then went to birchwood shopping centre and spent another 150 on clothexs fof teh summer fill good now

Wow!! thats a good treat, i just have a chocolate bar and some new undies (and its the ones in the sale, a few pairs of pants) :dohh: things will change ha ha:happydance:

Sorry to hear that :witch: came :hugs:

Heres hoping that you get a BFP next month :dust:

Good luck for the BFP this time wishin you ldz of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
Stacey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"