12dpiui and weird symptoms (on prometrium)

GreytMama

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm hoping someone can help me either accept that it's over or tell me what the heck is going on with my body.

I'm on prostegerone suppositories for the first time after my second IUI. Today is 12dpiui. The first week or so I had typical symptoms, sore bbs, gassy, etc but they all went away after week 1.

This week has started weirder symptoms:
10dpo (bfn) weird pulling/pinching sensation in my uterus through to my cervix for about an hour.
11dpo (bfn) lots and lots of creamy cm, not sure if that's from the prostegerone or something else?? Also, horrible headache and sore throat, mild cramps
12 dpo - woke up to (TMI ahead) soaked panties, cm in the toilet after going #2, and a super low, hard cervix.

Is it the prometrium or could this actually be pg symptoms?? I've got no breast soreness which I usually do in week 2 of the tww, and my temp this morning was 98.07!! Which is super high for me, and our house temp was 66 last night so I know it wasn't that!

Has anyone taken prometrium with these symptoms and not gotten a bfp? I don't want to get my hopes up again and I'm trying not to test until 14dpiui because I only have three tests left.

The progesterone suppositories do cause a change in cm when you take them. This is my 3rd month on them and I've figured out when I can actually check my cm and it not be just the pills. After about the 2nd or 3rd time (if you have too, hopefully not) you'll get to know when you can get an accurate cm. And the pills can cause pregnancy symptoms. It takes a while on it before you figure out what's the pill and what's not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->