12dpo am I going crazy? Is this our miracle?

credfern

Reaction score
Hi everyone
So I feel like I may be going a little crazy right now. I'm 12dpo and I've been getting faint lines on frer since 10dpo. 10dpo you had to really move the test and look hard to see the line. Now today I can see a line clear as day although it's still not very strong but it's definitely there and definitely pink. I'm a little worried there wrong though as I've done numerous Internet cheapie tests and there all coming back 100% negative :(

We've been doing injections with iui for fertility treatment. We were made to take a month of this month which we were gutted about as I don't ovulate on my own at all so this really would be our miracle if it's true. My partner works away all week and isn't home until Friday night. I'm not going to tell him until then incase it is false.

What do you think everyone? I can't get excited yet cause I'm so scared it'll be taken away.

I would put a picture on but I don't know how to do it :/

I would trust an frer over an Internet cheapie. In advanced options next to quick post you'll find an area to attach a picture. Keep testing to see if they get darker. Fingers crossed for you!

Click on "Go Advanced" just below the reply box then once that has opened click on the paper clip icon and upload your pic :) Alternatively you can use photobucket or similar (upload your photo there and then paste the photo code onto here.

I would trust frer so long as it was within the time limit and the line is pink :)

Ahh thanks I've found where to do it. Although it keeps saying file two large or it just does nothing :(

If you crop the original image down it will decrease the file size. Once you have clicked upload, close that window down and post your response as normal and your image will be under your response x

20160823_102608.jpg

I think I may of done it? Lol
The test looks pinker in person than on the photo for some reason the photo isnt very pink. Really don't know what to think. To scared to get excited and believe this may be happening

Yes its worked :) I can see lines but unsure on colour. If they are pink in real life then it is promising!

I can't believe that this could be happening the month that we wasn't having treatment. I came of the pill 18months ago and haven't ovulated on my own in that time thanks to pcos!
Can't wait to test again in the morning but so nervous aswell

Oooo thank you, your all making me feel excited, I'm still convincing myself that there dodgy tests atm ��

Omg im so impatient so tested again cant believe this might actually be happening. So scared something is going to go wrong.
Now got to wait to tell my partner on Friday or I ring him now

I think waiting would be really special to get to see his reaction in person! But I am also super impatient so I would hope I could wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->