12dpo and need opinions!

shirlls

Reaction score
What do you all make of this? Sorry it's a bit long but I need to get it all in, so please don't read and run.

I have been pregnant twice before but miscarried both at 5 weeks. With both, I had no implantation bleeding, and got a faint but still relatively clear BFP at 11 dpo. My periods are every 28 days and as regular as clockwork. The most they have ever been out by is 2 days, usually just the 1 day.

This month I've getting strong AF like pains for the past week but I know this can mean either way. Yesterday I was 11dpo and I tested in the morning and got a BFN. At work I started to get strong period-type cramps and that feeling in my lower abdomen like my period was definitely coming on. That afternoon I thought I felt something 'downstairs' and went to loo to find a tiny drop of brown blood on my pants (sorry if tmi!).

I put on a pad and later last night I had a tiny drop of (sorry again if tmi!) brown/yellow (mainly brown) blood but not a lot. I have also had constant period-type pains mainly mild, but the odd time rising to quite painful making me think my full period flow is about to come on. Usually my period starts with red blood and by the next day I have horrendous cramps and a full on heavy flow so this is very unusual!

It has pretty much been the same today. There was no more blood between yesterday and later this morning when I had another few drops of the same pale brown discharge when I wipe and a bit on my sanitary pad. I did a pee on stick test this morning and although I thought it was a BFN, I am not sure if it is 'line eyes' or not, but if I hold it up to the light I am sure there is a very faint line.

I just don't know what to think. Part of me thinks it is just an early, unusual period as the cramping is there like it is a period, but part of me is hoping because of it being 11dpo and blood is brown and light, it might be implantation? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. I never had this with my previous 2 BFPs but that might be a good or a bad thing.

I'd appreciate your opinions?

Every pregnancy is different an implantation happens 6-12 days after o, so it could definitely be

I'm having the same problem and today I am 12dpo but still bfn. I hav been having cramps since abt 6dpo but yest and today dey hav been a lil more moderate den before with reddish brown spotting. I hav also had alot of cm. Every thing in me says af is approaching but I am really hoping it is implantation because af isn't expected until the 16th and I never cramp before af at all hardly even during! What do u think?

It's hard to say really as the symptoms of conception and AF can be so similar that it is hard to tell the difference. But since you say that you never get cramping before
AF and implantation can be between 6 and 12 dpo so it is definitely a possibility! Also, increased cm can also be a sign! Good luck, hope you get your :bfp:

Hey, it deffo could be implantation bleeding, ive had the same thing brown discharge although mine was back on monday and tuesday at 6-7dpo. Im now experiencing af like cramps and praying this is just another odd symptom as i too never usually feel cramps like this before af comes full flow.

These are a constant dull throbs and normally my af cramps are mega painfull blasts every hour or so once shes arrived. Ive been reading up on 12dpo cramps and it seems common for women who got bfps so good luck!!

:dust:

I have heard the cramping is normal in early pregnancy. I knew someone that thought for sure she was going to get her AF(they were not planning on becoming pregnant)and it turned out to be that she is pregnant. The cramping could go either way. As for implantation bleeding every pregnancy is different. Sorry if I was not any help did not want to r&r. GL ladies!

Thank you ladies, I'll just need to wait and see.

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: soon.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->