12dpo anyone got bfp? Or after I need hope

zoe6660

Reaction score
I tested today bfn I though I seen a line but it went I was due on the 1st for af I'm gonna wait till Wednesday to test again have anyone tested from now and got a bfp after wards x

I didn't test before 14dpo with my first pregnancy, but I had a very light BFP at 14dpo, and my ex didn't even see the second line. He didn't think I was pregnant until I went to the doctor and confirmed it. I'm sure if I would have tested at 12dpo it would have been a BFN. So give it a couple more days and test again, there's definitely still hope.

I had a chemical (pre-5 week MC) about 4.5 years back, and I only got faint bfps on both positive tests several days after AF was due, and my LPs are always 14 days, so faint positives at 16+ dpo.

Try again tomorrow. I got my BFP around 12DPO but it came up straight away and was pretty obvious. I had no symptoms just had a feeling I should do a HPT (yes I hate it when people say that they had a "feeling"! ha ha)
Good luck!

Thanks ladies I'm normally due on af the 1st nd it's the 3rd today I'm never late me nd partner agree he buy test tomorrow so I can't test early x

I feel bloated now and had pains little ones on my one side x

I'm the same was due on first but think i'm 19dpo and lots of negative tests. No idea whats going on i'm never late either. :dust:

Ur not out will af shows up, I havnt tested since Monday but I had sore. Boobs and cramps last night and none this morning I've ordered test online so they should be here tomorrow and I'll test tomorrow I had a strong sense of smell last night too anyone else got symtons they wanna share x

I'm 13 dpo, my LPs have been exactly 12 days for as long as I have tracking my cycles and I've never been late. I took a hpt yesterday and got a :bfn:, but I'm going to keep retesting every day or so until I either get my period or get a positive. I say it ain't over 'til it's over, so there's always hope until af actually shows up. Some people don't get a positive until a week after af was due, and some people get a positive days early. Don't let the "99% accurate" stickers on the box discourage you; that's just marketing, and I know way to many people who were pregnant but had negative tests for a week or more before getting :bfp: for those statistics to really be accurate.

I tested today at 12dpo maybe only 11dpo and got bfn , I have only ever tested positive after af due , with my MMC I got bfp at what I thought was 9dpo, now looking back I think I o'd early and it was actually more 14dpo , and one of my pregnancies wasn't until 20dpo , so I sure am hoping it's going to be bfp in a few days :) good luck ladies.

I took a test on clear blue digital last night and it was sad to see. Not pregnant but I got internet cheapie coming today and I will test in the mornings with them I'm never late im starting to lose hope that im pregnat coz I didn't feel anything last night like I did other nights x

af got me today I think it's stress with me because I'm house sitting now for six weeks and it's odd as soon as I moved in and went to bed I felt relaxed and no warning just a guy feeling I woke up went to toilet and bam she here.
I like with mother in law so can be stressful at times so I'm happy af showed and didn't keep me waiting any longer and I can try again once she gone x any tips on temping for o?

Zoe sorry the witch got you , finger x next cycle for you, I haven't tested again but looked at my chart and think I'm only 12dpo today so I'll wait see if af shows Sunday . Xx

I didn't get my BFP until the day after missed AF (15dpo)
Good luck for next time & sorry AF arrived :flower:

And good luck TTC! x

I hope u all get your bfp x I'm a bit gutted but I know I got a few days and I can start again x

I'm pretty sure af is on her way for me too I've had crazy cramps for 2 days now , usually af comes before the cramps though ,but like you I'm being positive and looking forward to next cycle :) x

The best advice I can give: don't buy tests!dont test! It's so stressful! It makes us all feel down. I used to have tests stored in my bathroom. I have stopped doing this month ago and it is much more peaceful! (Not peaceful when AF arrives though! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->