12dpo - BFP but worried

Betty.Rubble

One DD & Baking #2
Reaction score
I am 12dpo today. Got my first bfp on 10dpo. Dipped a FRER first - lighter line than yesterday afternoon. Started crying thinking it was over. Did a digi - 2-3 weeks? What the hell? So in two days my hcg has gone over 100 but a FRER is as light as anything?

https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t482/RoseArcana90/OPKs/EF6FDD25-70DB-4B18-ABD4-128AACAC9032_zpstkha3b5p.jpg

https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t482/RoseArcana90/OPKs/1D1E0110-353D-4AC2-86ED-CDDB7FD2F042_zpsumkcgltj.jpg

Is the FRER just dodgy or do I need to worry? Thanks x

If you got 2-3 on the digi and frer looked like that, then I wouldn't be too worried. You could always re test with another frer in the pm. Congrats Hun xxx

There is probably a poor amount of dye in the free. Don't worry, go by the Digi. Congrats!

Thanks ladies. Feeling better now - probably hormones. X

I had this happen yesterday. I tested at 11 DPO with FMU and the line wasn't any darker than the 10 DPO line. I spent the day feeling so sad, then tested in the late afternoon. Voila: the line was noticeably darker! FMU works for a lot of women, but not everyone. I'm guaranteed to freak myself out with early-in-the-day tests because they're lighter than the afternoon/evening tests.

I don't know if that's what happened with you, since you got that lovely 2-3 weeks on a digital. So it probably is just the dye in that one test.

I know how hard it is to worry over test lines, but a line is a line, and your lines look great. Congratulations!

I agree with the others... I'd just retest in a day or so. It is probably just a flawed test or else your digi wouldn't say 2-3 already. Also the test on 12 dpo looks like it hadn't dried yet and the lines do appear lighter when they are wet. Congrats btw!

It is probably the amount of dye of in the test hun. It's a great sign that the digital is progressing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->