12dpo buddies needed! symptoms and more?

Hey any of you got your bfp!! Good luck to you all :) I'm 13dpo today and not testing till Friday if af doesn't show that is good luck all of you wish you luck!!! Xxx

Well girls, af showed up this morning! Full force- ouch! I'm out this month, giving you girls loads and loads babydust and FX'd for all of you bfp's. Ps. Sorry I didn't have exciting news to share! Xx

Same here Rhiaberry :( had the most horrendous cramps overnight then when I went to the toilet this morning the witch had arrived :( ouch!

This was only my second cycle off BCP. The first cycle was 26 days, this one 25 days. It's good in terms of it being quite regular but do you think 25 days is too short?

Good luck to everyone else still in their 2WW. Hoping you get your BFP's :)

Fingers crossed for an December BFP and an august baby for the rest of us

X

:( AF got me early this morning at full force......sigh...Unto December...Hope you guys get your bfps!!!! FX'd!:)

Hey any of you got your bfp!! Good luck to you all :) I'm 13dpo today and not testing till Friday if af doesn't show that is good luck all of you wish you luck!!! Xxx

Good luck to you. f'xed for u

Oh nooo ! :( Sorry ladies..least you can move on now! Fingers crossed for next month for you!
AF's due today and no sign of her and took a test yesterday again at 13DPO and it was still flippin negative. I did have a slight dip in temp today so maybe the witch is on her way..
I just wish if the stupid :witch: is going to come that she would just get here so I would know and I could start over again. Uuuughh. :(

Hi girls this is my first time on here and I am going crazy... 13 pdo and AF isnt here... I have never been late. I hate this 2WW... Crossing fingers for you all...

Hi Girls great posts!! To those of you on to Next month good luck and FX'd!!

Those of you who are still waiting for the :witch: to show FX'd for you and :dust:

AFM im 13DPO AF cramps this morning have had almost every symptom you can think of this is my first time NTNP and im a wreck. huge bb's,moody,cm,cramping,stuffy nose, moody lol, gassy after i eat im burping for an hour, bloated, but BFN since 6DPO I am an addict!!

BabyBumpHope- no i dont think its too short, i thing 25-26 is the limit, but there is nothing wrong with short cycles, omg i wish i was as lucky as you to get a short monthly cycle, i have a 35day cycle! 10days longer than you. *huff* just makes trying for a bubs more draw out! im sorry to here she got you too, but look on the bright side, its CD 1 and theres plently more loving. tehe. Fingers crossed for you xxx BABYDUST!!

BabyMaybePlz- sorry to here she also got you today, but as i was saying to babybump, its a new start for us.... FX'd for you next month. BABYDUST!! xx

Ashleyann- Owww, i hate that when its a complete limbo, i do hope you af stays away, but im sure your at the point now that you just want a answer, i was like that yesterday. Lets just all hope that we get lucky for xmas!! all this is so stressful i must admit, but now i cant not think about it. argggh. Let me know how you get on in the next couple of days hun. BABYDUST!! xx

Mrslydon- Have you taken a pg test yet? i think it might be worth taking one as your late, the 2ww is hurendous, but it does end with an answer, iv got my fingers and toes crossed for you being pregnant! Lots of babydust, and Welcome to B&B.... Enjoy the site. :) xx

ILoveBeingMom- thankyou for the babydust! Hoping that you have got your bfp this month!! keep me updated!! BABYDUST!!! xxx

So My 2ww is over and it all starts again, hope you all get a bfp sooner than you know and ship loads of Babydust for you all, Share equally! tehehehe xxxx

Ok. No af yet. 3 days late and I'm either pg or this is the period from hell. My BBs still hurt (3 days in a row now) no appetite, extreme lower back ache, but I am cramping. It's just that the cramps start then go away the start then go away. I have no idea what is going on but I honestly feel like someone has beaten me with a baseball bat. It's awful. I want to cry. I really don't know what to do. I can't take midol because what if I am? So I just have to suffer until Friday? AHHH!

Hey guys thought id come n speed some hope for you all :) i got my bfp!!! Last night at 13dpo I'm I'n shock i wasn't going to test till i had missed my period and only had fr tests that ur only supposed to take if u miss ur af, but coulnt help it i fort for sure i was out this month n wanted to verify, but within 5 seconds it was there very dark too, I'm so happy lots n lots of baby dust to you all and fx xxxx

Ok. So I'm now 4 days late, and I feel better this morning. I couldn't resist and took another hpt and it was a clear bfn. My cervix is very high and firm. I don't know if that's important or not but thought I'd share that tmi. My bbs are still sore but other than that I feel ok. Maybe just a late cycle? Idk. I'm going to test again Saturday.

Congrats Daynaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I'm 11DPO amd thought I'd share and ask advise also hehehe x

So I've had the usual symptoms heartburn, soooo tired but struggle to sleep, creamy cm, bbs hurt at sides and nipples v.sore, slight cramps on right hand side, lower back ache, increase in appetite.

Also a few that not so sure what's going on ... I am very very dry but my sex drive is through the roof (sorry tmi) is this normal?
Also did the deed with the oh this morning and it felt like was hittin my stomach :/ (sorry tmi again)... I don't know what this means? I read about people with high/low and hard/sofyt cervix?? Is this what this means? And how do I know what I'm looking for in regards to this?
And finaly I don't ever test my temp but hot flushes today/last night and I mean sweating but believe me its freezing hahaha ???

Gl to all and I hope someone can also help me, thanks xx

Ok so I'm 11DPO amd thought I'd share and ask advise also hehehe x

So I've had the usual symptoms heartburn, soooo tired but struggle to sleep, creamy cm, bbs hurt at sides and nipples v.sore, slight cramps on right hand side, lower back ache, increase in appetite.

Also a few that not so sure what's going on ... I am very very dry but my sex drive is through the roof (sorry tmi) is this normal?
Also did the deed with the oh this morning and it felt like was hittin my stomach :/ (sorry tmi again)... I don't know what this means? I read about people with high/low and hard/sofyt cervix?? Is this what this means? And how do I know what I'm looking for in regards to this?
And finaly I don't ever test my temp but hot flushes today/last night and I mean sweating but believe me its freezing hahaha ???

Gl to all and I hope someone can also help me, thanks xx

Pinkprincess - i am 11dpo (i think, without temping and just going off cramps i had) today and i am very similar to you with symptoms, headaches, bad backache, some cramping/pinching on the left side, hungry all the time, so tired but can't sleep in the middle of the night. The only thing i don't have is sore (.)(.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->