12dpo buddies needed! symptoms and more?

Hi guys.12dpo tday,bad headaches,bbs dont hurt n am gona test tmoro.Wish u all the best

Hey everyone. Today I am having AF like cramps. Either it has happened or the witch is about to show up. If she is she is early. :(
I will keep waiting. She is not on the door step yet. Anybody can tell me what implantation feels like?
I am still hoping. However..:(
I am sorry for everybody who had AF this month! I wish you luck in December. Just think about this: It will be the best Christmas present!!!!

Pink princess, I am 11dpo too and I share some of the symptoms you mention. I am incredibly tired. But, unlike what you say, I could sleep for days. I have hot flashes that are waking me up almost every night since a couple of days and vivid dreams.

I cannot comment on my sex drive as I don't have my DH with me these days and I try very hard not to think about sex!! When are you planning on testing?

Hi Sarah - I've had these dully achy cramps for a few days now, just the same as AF cramps but milder (only normally get them once my period arrives). Think that implantation is different for everyone from what I read. I'm 10 dpo and so trying to see this (and everything else out of the ordinary) is a good sign.

fingers crossed! x

Try to stay positive ladies - hoping your BFPs are just round the corner xx

I'm hoping december is going to be our month (damn witch showed up the other day!)

Keep us updated

Baby dust....

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583