12dpo faint pink line :)

aaiimmee

M/C NOV 08
Reaction score
tested today at 12 dpo test come upwith a faint pink line... ill keep testing but im really hoping this is my month... :) you should only get a line if you are pregnant right?

tested today at 12 dpo test come upwith a faint pink line... ill keep testing but im really hoping this is my month... :) you should only get a line if you are pregnant right?

congratulations :) Im 13-14 dpo and got also faint pink line today :) hurray for us!!!!! :hugs:

WOOHOOO!!!!! Yep that normally means you are pregnant! Congrats!! :yipee:

i should definatly think so, congrats x

Sounds like congrats are in order!!!! :D xx

Im scared to test,tired of the -
I want the + I am 3 days from AF and I have been tracting temp,went from97.9 on Friday-Saturday I was 98.06--Sunday I was 98.2 and today 98.2 again,Cramping,BOOBIES HURT....tired,headache,moist down there???? Confused? Don't know if temp would be going down by now or should it be hire? What do you ladies think?

Congrats you two, I think that if the line showed up before the time limit it is def a positive. Test again tomorrow. Can either of you post a pic? Not that I doubt you but I like seeing a positive :rofl:
Making a baby- Temps are different for each woman. If this is your first cycle charting then you will not know your temps pattern for AF. When my cycle is normal I have temps from 97.5 through out the month. The day after I O my temp goes up to 97.9, after that I range from 98.0-98.3. When I was PG with my son my temp jumped up to 98.4 so I tested. I do think that temps can vary from month to month with some women though so if I got a 98.4 on another cycle it would not mean I was PG. Hope this makes sense.

thats deffently a positive test!! congrats hun!!

The :bfp:I got at 15 dpo was just like this..Now I conformed 4 weeks with blood test...so congrats...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"