12DPO OPK Looks like im heading for a Surge???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by Babee_Bugs, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Babee_Bugs

Babee_Bugs #4 Due in October!

Im 12DPO today, and this is the 1st month i have been using OPK's. So anyways i got a positive on CD 14. Every day i have been using the OPK tests with my second Urine, because obviously the first morning urine can give you inaccurate results.

Anyways i ran out of HPT tests so thought ahh what the hell ill use a OPK with my First morning Urine, and the second line came up really light.... So i did another 1 at 11am (which is the same time i have been doing all my other OPK tests), But this 1 has came up darker???

Does this sound right to you??? i would of thought that the OPK i did with my FMU would of been darker instead of the other way round???

Anyone know or had this happen to you?? very curious to know why its done this x

2. Ruskiegirl

Ruskiegirl Well-Known Member

Some women get a surge of lh before AF comes , If she doesnt come i would test again with a HPT cause you could be pregnant

3. Babee_Bugs

My AF isnt due for another 5 days yet and i run like clockwork... Just Boggled :/ lol x

4. Babee_Bugs

Ive done 4 OPK's over the course of today and there deffo getting darker :/ Known my luck there just picking up my AF arghhh :(... x

5. poppy666

poppy666 My family Complete x

Deffo keep testing but OPKs have picked up my af a few days before it arrived, gl xx

6. Babee_Bugs

Oh no :(... well ive got some HPT's coming tomorrow hopefully, soo hope there do come tomorrow as were going away Friday and wont be able to feed my POAS addiction x

7. lynne192

lynne192 mum 2 James & Libby

LH is stronger later in the day not first in the day like hCG

8. poppy666

FX'd for you, but if OPK picking something up 5 days before af it looks promising :dust::dust::dust:

9. lynne192

lynne192 mum 2 James & Libby

shouldn't use OV tests as pregnancy test although it can work its also exteremly unreliable

10. Babee_Bugs

Wasnt really using them as an aternative, just intriqued to see what was what if i used them with FMU rather than later like i have been doing... And of course to feed my POAS addiction as no HPT available lol.... x

11. Babee_Bugs

Awww i soooo hop your right!!... after nearly 2 years of TTC, i am starting to lose faith :(... but fingers crossed this is our month lol x

12. poppy666

13. Babee_Bugs

Thank-you for that... I do feel im getting to the point that i will do just about anything to get pregnant! even Babydanced every other night this cycle... I wanted it to happen sooo natural and just instant, and ive totally took for granted how easy/instantly i fell with my 2 boys... i think if AF arrives this cycle, i will just about do anything to get pregnant!! lol x