12dpo or 8dpo please look at my chart..

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
Last cycle I got af on 12dpo but I spotted on 10 and 11dpo. This cycle I've taken b6 and progesterone to try and lengthen my luteal phase, but I'm 12dpo with temps still going up (last time they went this high I found out I was pregnant with my son) no af, no spotting and no bfp! I'm in limbo, I took test last night and bfn, I was so upset and posted on here and one of the ladies suggested I didn't ov until cd 17 which would make me 8dpo not 12. I had positive opks from cd13 until cd 15 when I ran it so I don't know how long they styed pos after that. I had ov pain from mid cd 13 until cd16. I'm so confused. I'm starting to worry I didn't even ov as I've had a couple of temp dips after my coverline (even if I'd ovd on cd17) although the dip after cd17 was taken a lot earlier and I'm pretty sure I was mouth breathing.
Please take a look t my chart and tell me what you think, can b6 and a bit of progesterone cream really stop all spotting and lengthen my lp??
By the way I don't think it's showing my temp today for some reason, but it's .2 higher than yesterdays (37.2) Thank you in advance for any help x x

Its a bit tough to tell..you have a lot of open circles on there.. But it does kind of look like a triphasic pattern there. Especially if your next temp was even higher. I would say test again in a couple days.. Unless AF shows.
looks good :) GL to you!

Its a bit tough to tell..you have a lot of open circles on there.. But it does kind of look like a triphasic pattern there. Especially if your next temp was even higher. I would say test again in a couple days.. Unless AF shows.
looks good :) GL to you!

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm going bit crazy looking at my chart over and over to try and work it out! Do you think it looks more likely that I ovd on cd 17 instead of 13? I'm starting to think so myself, which means I'm still in the waiting game for a while :dohh: x

As mentioned before there are a lot of open circles which makes it hard to say when ov happened for sure. It looks like your coverline/crosshairs are in question also which confirms an unsure ov date. Do you have a chart/charts from previous months to compare it to? I would have a tendency to think you ovulated later than you thought based on what is on your chart currently. One sign that is fairly consistent is the second ewcm patch you had after the crosshairs which for me always happened around o and maybe one day after. I also would get 3-4 days on positive opks before I ovulated which was frustrating!

Progesterone cream and b vitamins/other supplements increased my luteal phase from 8-9 days to 12-14 days with no spotting beforehand so yes I believe they can have a dramatic positive impact. One good sign is that even if o was 16-19 (when you had cramping too I believe?) you still have a nice dip in there a few days later. Could be an estrogen surge or could be an implant dip....mine always happen at 4 dpo.

Good luck and keep temping...it's really helpful normally! :hugs:

As mentioned before there are a lot of open circles which makes it hard to say when ov happened for sure. It looks like your coverline/crosshairs are in question also which confirms an unsure ov date. Do you have a chart/charts from previous months to compare it to? I would have a tendency to think you ovulated later than you thought based on what is on your chart currently. One sign that is fairly consistent is the second ewcm patch you had after the crosshairs which for me always happened around o and maybe one day after. I also would get 3-4 days on positive opks before I ovulated which was frustrating!

Progesterone cream and b vitamins/other supplements increased my luteal phase from 8-9 days to 12-14 days with no spotting beforehand so yes I believe they can have a dramatic positive impact. One good sign is that even if o was 16-19 (when you had cramping too I believe?) you still have a nice dip in there a few days later. Could be an estrogen surge or could be an implant dip....mine always happen at 4 dpo.

Good luck and keep temping...it's really helpful normally! :hugs:

Thank you! Yes I did have cramping on days 16 - 19 although it wasn't ovulation pain (or what I think is ovulation pain) a clear pain in my ovaries constant and worse when I sit etc. I had that cd 13 to 16, but from the way my cycle was last month I think it was pain from follicles growing rather than actually releasing an egg. I guess only time will tell, I will continue to temp. I think if I haven't gotten bfp or af by fridy I might make an appointment at the drs (not that I want to) but I guess it's probably worth a blood test. x

Yes i'd also love to know what happened this cycle!

Yes! I got a v v faint bfp when I randomly tested yesterday afternoon. I'd given up this cycle, the only reason I tested was cos I was out shopping with my sister and we went for lunch where they were serving a roast turkey Christmas dinner. I wanted it so bad and I was craving it like mad for the rest of the shopping trip (I'm a vegetarian and the thought of eating meat or fish turns my stomach) The only time I have ever craved meat was when I was pregnant with my ds (cod especially) I was at a xmas party last night and came home late at 2.30am and peed. I tested again at 6.20 am ..so a four hour hold and the line was darker and definitely pink. It's still very faint compared to the bfp I got at 12dpo with my ds, but I'm hoping it's cos it was only a four hour hold instead of a proper fmu. Nervous though, I'm trying to hold and drink little and planning to test again at about 3.30pm. Last time I peed was 9.30am lol sorry tmi!.
Thank you girls so much for your support. H+H 9months to you pandi and good luck in your journey and hope it's a short one n27murray x x

Wow that is such great news!

congrats!! :D

hh 9 months to you :) :)

Just tested again after a 6 hour hold and tried to limit my fluids and it's fainter than yesterday :'(

Yeaaaaa congrats Hun. Just give it another 24 hrs and test again. I am sooo happy and I have been rooting for you. H and H 9 months Hun x. Keep us updated

Thank you dreambaby, you're so kind. Did you see my last post? I'm thinking it might could be a chemical now? :( What do you think? How is your cycle going? x

Thank you dreambaby, you're so kind. Did you see my last post? I'm thinking it might could be a chemical now? :( What do you think? How is your cycle going? x

awwwwww no:nope::hugs: wait and test again before you conclude Hun. Good luck and sticky babydust to u xx

Well I tested this morning and I got a clear line straight away, but it's still quite light. A bit darker than yesterday's fmu but not much. What do you think?

I have been taking B6 for 3 cycles now and my LP has gone from 10 days to 12 days so yes it can lengthen your leutal phase. I think ovufriend has your ovulation day right though xx

At work atm, but will do when I get home x

Sorry for the awful quality of the pic. You can't really see much cos it's so pixcellated, but it's honestly clear to see when I hold it away from me. What do you think though? I'm terrified it's too faint for 13dpo. The bottom one is today's fmu and the top is yesterday's fmu. I definitely think this mornings is darker, but like I said yesterday's fmu was only about a 4 hour hold and this morning's was 6 hours so that could be why this morning's is darker?

Attachments

• 20131209_175128.jpg
    20131209_175128.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member