12dpo - squinter, evap or BFN? *New Picture 13dpo p.3*

Sander

Reaction score
Been good about holding off testing this month, tried at 10dpo with a BFN, now at 12dpo, and DH thinks he can see something but I'm not so sure. Was hoping for something clearer by now!! Help?

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/Sander1020/image1-1_zpsdscatvnq.jpg

I tweaked it for you :)

IMG_5678.jpg

IMG_5679.png

IMG_5680.jpg

IMG_5681.jpg

I'm maybe seeing something on the inverted version that HopefulPony did?

If it makes you feel better - I didn't get a very faint line until 13DPO, and by 14-15DPO it was very strong, positive digi at 17DPO. So, as much as it sucks, I'd wait and test again in a few days!

I'm 12dpo and my cheapie looks like that, but I got a clear but faint line on a 10miu store brand test yesterday.

I see it on inverted and the last image. <3

Thanks everyone and thank you Hopeful for tweaking! I don't know where to get my hands on a 10ml/U sensitive test - what brand did you use?

I had a weird temperature dip yesterday that went back up this morning - I'm thinking if that was implantation I wouldn't be getting a decent line for another couple of days? My cervix is high (can't reach) and af is due in 2 days so I'm actually getting pretty hopeful!!

Here's a second picture with a comparison of the test I did at 10dpo - so top is 10dpo and bottom is this morning. I think this is maybe a better picture? Basically I don't think I can see anything at 10dpo but I think there might be a faint line at 12dpo?

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/Sander1020/image1%201_zpsjyanpo79.jpg

I honestly can never see anything on the photos of cheapies but I can definitely see it on the bottom test!
Do you have a different type of test you can use in the morning??

I honestly can never see anything on the photos of cheapies but I can definitely see it on the bottom test!
Do you have a different type of test you can use in the morning??

I wish haha. I had to beg DH to let me test this morning even though I was so strict with him about not giving in to me no matter how much I asked. I think I won't get another test out of him until Friday :coffee: If it's darker than today's but still faint I'll probably get an FRER since I'll be 14dpo at that point. Assuming this is a real line and af doesn't come! But I'm glad you guys can see it too and I'm not just nuts!

I can really see it on the bottom test. Hoping your lines get darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->