12dpo - too early for nausea??

namaste

Reaction score
I'm currently 12dpo and I'm sitting here at work and getting huge waves of unbearable nausea. No vomiting but I rarely throw up anyway. I'm doing a lot of deep, slow exhales to try to manage it, but is it too early to feel nausea? I've seen some websites say that it shouldn't start until at least 6 weeks into a pregnancy.

I was making chicken breasts for dinner last night and almost lost it just seeing the raw chicken, too.

My chart is in my signature... please let me know what you think! Anyone else having the same experiences?

I am 10dpo today and woke up extremely nauseated but as soon as I ate something it went away. This has been happening (not so extreme as today) when I don't eat every 2-3hrs I get so hungry it makes me nauseous.

It's definitely not too soon! Everyone is different and some people are more in-tune with their bodies so notice more symptoms.

When do you plan on testing?? Good luck!

Best of luck to you! :dust:

Fortunately my nausea has gone away within the last hour so I'll wait to see if it happens again. It seems to be on and off with no rhyme or reason.

I actually tested yesterday and got a :bfn: but I know it can still potentially be too early to test... I'm going to wait and test again on Monday or Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

I am also planning on testing Sunday or Monday :)

Hopefully it's our month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->