12dpo too late for implantation??

Babydust28

Reaction score
I had a dip at 12dpo... could this be implantation or is 12dpo a little too late.

I have done 2 tests
8dpo :bfn:
13dpo :bfn:

AF is now 2 days late... at 12dpo my temp dipped so I suspected af would appear... since then my temp has I creased again.

Any ideas anyone I'm going out of my head here

No, it's not too late. Implantation is 6-12 dpo

Definitely not to late if it was implantation you would get a positive with testing tomorrow in most cases. Everytime I had ib I got my bfp 3 days later

I've also wondered this, if implantation happens late then when should you test and expect a bfp?

So if I test tomorrow fmu the result will be pretty accurate?
I'm hoping I get the surprise of my life because I'm totally geared up for AF from when my temp started dropping but now I'm mixed because of it going up.

Hope you get the surprise of your life too! I'd be testing now/tomorrow morning. Let us know :)

Hope you get the surprise of your life too! I'd be testing now/tomorrow morning. Let us know :)

Thank you
I'm going to try and hold out to tomorrow or maybe even Friday if I can :blush:

In most cases yep it should be pretty accurate but maybe wait 1 extra day just to make sure :) good luck hun and fx its a bfp

Yeah I agree with PP. I'm a massive hypocrite though because I'm totally shit at holding out...but try to! The longer you wait, the more likely you are to get a bfp if you're preg, and the more likely you are to believe a bfn if you're not. Fx though!

I personally don't get BFP's until 10_+ days late for my period, so fingers crossed for you xx

I've been hearing a few stories of people who only get really late bfps, it makes me really hopeful as af due today/tomorrow and still no signs of her but all bfns so far...

Fingers crossed Pennies!! :) Maybe we just ovulate late <3

Thanks ladies I'm holding out i can't face more hurt at the moment because of the 2 BFNs so maybe I'll try push it to the weekend.

I'm dying to test though.
It's so difficult this ttc lark lol.

I'll keep you all posted with my result and anyone waiting to test also let me know x

14 DPO here, no sign of AF and BFN this morning.

Following! I hope yours was an implantation dip!

Let us know! I have definitely heard of ladies only getting bfps after AF was due

Let us know! I have definitely heard of ladies only getting bfps after AF was due

I'm hoping and praying but knowing my luck af will rear her ugly head.
I have told myself I'm not pg this cycle but now after the spikes in my temp and the af no shoe I'm starting to get my hopes Back up and I know I'm gonna be kicked back for the 100000th time :cry:

Sending you a massive hug chick, w're not out until she shows her face <3 <3 Positive thoughts xoxo

Well my temps have dropped again today so I'm expecting AF.
Just a tease isn't it

:( Still holding out hope for you <3

Our bodies can be cruel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back