12dpo too late for implantation??

Haha don't bloody apologise woman. We've all got minges here (ok I should probably say sorry for that one!) 😂
Haha. Well I reckon it sounds hopeful anyway. Anything that's out of the ordinary, basically! I mean there are some v typical pg symptoms of course (feeling sick, sore boobs etc) but defo unusual cm sounds like a sign!

Haha, my CM is just like 'sperm' If you're being gross, I'm going to join in lmao.

I'm out girls.
:witch: got me the little bitch.

On to the next cycle now.

How are you feeling?
Still crazy cm? I'm really holding high hopes for you

I would suggest you wait 14 days past ovulation to test.

The HCG hormone tested by the pregnancy tests might be too low to be detected now.

Hope that helps

xx

Really sorry babydust, been stalking. At least you're out of the uncertainty now, on to the next cycle.
Pretty sure the bitch is getting me soon too.

Yeah sounds hopeful Laurhilou! Haha I do think it's funny when people apologise for TMI though. It's cute, but it's so unnecessary...there isn't a single lady on here who's going to think "eww don't tell us that!" we're all in the same boat and our bodies all do the same grim things haha.

Well cd37, still no sign of af! Been really gassy and almost runny tummy, which is the polar opposite of af as I'm usually pretty constipated by now!

Will test again in the morning on a cheap strip...

Really sorry babydust, been stalking. At least you're out of the uncertainty now, on to the next cycle.
Pretty sure the bitch is getting me soon too.

Yeah sounds hopeful Laurhilou! Haha I do think it's funny when people apologise for TMI though. It's cute, but it's so unnecessary...there isn't a single lady on here who's going to think "eww don't tell us that!" we're all in the same boat and our bodies all do the same grim things haha.

I'm so glad the guessing game is over for me.
The cramps and flow is so bad, I have read so many people say the same with Clomid and I had bad periods before the bloody clomid.

You're not out until AF gets you and I keep everything crossed she doesn't get you.
She's so unwanted haha..although I did want her so bad when I was due to start my clomid. X

Argh I'm having testing doubts! Still no signs of at but just keep thinking that tomorrow will be yet another bfn and I really don't know if I can bear it. Maybe I should just wait until Monday???

I understand wanting to wait. It's soooo hard to wait but it's so crushing to get a bfn, it's a choice between having uncertainty but still having hope, and knowing for sure but the possibility of crushing disappointment! If you can bear it it's probably better to wait...but I can't take my own advice !! 🙄
Good luck, keep us posted!

I think I might wait, tomorrow we head away for a family birthday weekend and I know that if I test and get bfn then I'll be a bit down and depressed, and if I get a bfp then I'll be awkward with not drinking etc and probably give it away to everyone.

As of right now I'm not pregnant, last test was negative and I can just have a nice normal weekend to distract me from thinking about it!

Pennies I think that sounds like a really good plan.
Green archer sorry to hear that :(

Day 11 for me.... No show, no BFP/AF..... Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Still a lot of cramping, weird pulling going on ?? sore boobs, tired and sickness on and off... Really hope this isn't in my head... x

Laurhilou are you testing and getting BFNs, or just not testing?
Fx for you tomorrow!! Sounds promisinh

I got BFN's up until day 10/11 with both pregnancies, I ovulate late so my HCG is slower. I'm trying to stay hopeful.... Fingers crossed xoxo

Test day for me tomorrow, still no signs of af, creamy cm and really blue veins popped up on my boobs?! 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->