• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12dpo with odd symptoms

MEGandGeoff

Reaction score
So, I'm 12 dpo and 2 days out from AF, assuming everything is on track. I've been testing every day since 6 dpo and so far, bfn :wacko:

But, this morning I started having some light cramping. AF cramping doesn't usually begin until the day of her arrival, so I felt the urge to test first thing this morning. I only had one ic left (more arriving today) and at first glimpse, I thought it was just another bfn. But, upon closer examination...low and behold...A SECOND VERY FAINT LINE!! I started doing this obnoxious happy dance at 4am, startled my cat, woke the hubby, probably the neighbors! :happydance: But about 10 minutes after that, the test strip itself started to bubble and "peel" apart at the exact spot I saw that 2nd line of glory. So, I'm thinking the strip was a dud and it wasn't a line, but maybe a ridge I saw? Anyone else ever have that happen?! It's so annoying!!

Hubby told me I've been acting moody the past couple of days - overly emotional & nostalgic, which is not like me at all. I've been going to the bathroom way more than normal, and have had a daily headache since Tuesday.

I'm trying hard to be realistic -we've only been (really) trying for one cycle and I know this could takes months. I'm just so enthralled with the idea of being a mommy that it's hard for me to be patient! But, I'm hoping that when I test tomorrow I see that beautiful second line appear!!

Hey hun :) Didn't want to read and run. It could be an evap, some of those cheapy tests can be duds. Hoping it was the start of your bfp though! :flower: The moody mood is defo a good sign lol i am always grumpy in the first tri. Fingers crossed you get your bfp this cycle :)

AF arrived today...hoping for a bfp in June though!!

Have a great holiday weekend!!!

Argh wicked witch! Good luck for next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"