12DPO Wondfo FMU. Faint line??????

Just1more2

Reaction score
Hoping for a rainbow after a chemical last month!! Please take a look and let me know what you see?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test484112

Thank you so much for your help and tons of babydust to you all!!:hugs:

I think I see a line but its hard to tell by the way you took the picture. Can you post another thats looking straight down at the test?

Do you know how to attach a photo to a post? i have another that i just took from a better angle, but i took it just now. the test has dried a bit obviously :haha:

Do you know how to attach a photo to a post? i have another that i just took from a better angle, but i took it just now. the test has dried a bit obviously :haha:
If you look up ^...see the paper clip? Click that and attach your file

Look up when youre in the reply box, that is...

I hope this works. It seems a little fainter now that it is dried...:shrug:

Attachments

• 12dpo dry.jpg
    12dpo dry.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 54
I see it!! Personally, Ive never had an evap with those so I trust thats a BFP. How long have you been trying?

I'm glad I'm not too crazy!:haha: I could defo see it irl, but i always feel better when someone else can too! We have been trying since May. I have pretty long cycles, so I only get a chance every month and a half. I have a pretty long LP, too. About 18-19 days so the wait is soooooo long!:dohh:

I had a chemical last month so I am worried to get too excited yet. AF due on Thanksgiving (in the States, so Thursday) I am going to get a couple FRER's this afternoon and use one of those tonight, just to see what (if anything) shows up. I have a CBD for day AF would be due so I can show OH.

Thank you all for your responses!! I would like your opinion again, please?:hugs:

This is the FRER after a 4 1/2 hr hold. 12 DPO. Definitely a line in person. I really really really hope this one sticks!! What do you think?

Attachments

• frer1.jpg
    frer1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 23
  • frer2.jpg
    frer2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 49
  • frerbacklit.jpg
    frerbacklit.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 19
Thank you all for your input! I'm putting the tests away until weds. I want to see a nice line on the next one and 3 days should do it I hope.
Now I just really want this one to stick!
Thanks again! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"