12dpo x

Mummy2Corban

Mumma to 6
Reaction score
image.jpg

Hey ladies, after two 5 week mc in May and June I have this? I am 12dpo. Feeling scared:nope: I want this but I'm just worried. What are your thoughts? X

Looks like a lovely bfp to me! Give yourself time for the shock, happiness and whatever other feeling to sink in. Talk to someone if you can and try and take it one day at a time. Don't worry about trying to force yourself to be happy if you just can't manage it at the min, just let yourself feel what you need to. Good luck I really hope this is a sticky bean xx

Congratulations!!! Looks amazing!!! :hugs: so sorry for your loss - it's impossibly hard.... Try to take it just one day at a time! It's okay to be cautiously excited, not excited, worried but secretly excited- whatever you are feeling right now is okay! Don't be tough on yourself :flower:

Beautiful lines! Congratulations, I hope this is a sticky bean for you!

Beautiful lines! Celebrate everyday of this pregnancy!!

Congratulations! Look great. I finally got my bfp a few days ago after my first m/c last month. We got pregnant right after. Pretty happy about it. But trying not to get too excited yet. I'm about 14-15dpo now. Good luck to you and I hope we both have sticky beans! :) :dust:

That's a beautiful second line. Congratulations! I'm praying for all our beans to be extra sticky!

Thank you ladies! Sticky vibes to us all. Will test tomorrow xx

Wow Hun, I'm so sorry you lost another :hugs:
I've got a strong feeling that this will be your #4 rainbow!! :yipee:

Yup! Another one so I'm hoping this one sticks. The lines are way darker than the past 2 months so I'm feeling a little better about that.... Guess we will see xx

M2c!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! So sorry to hear about your losses this year! Super excited to see this though!!

Thank you lovely!!!! And sorry for yours too! Looks like a congratulations to you too! I can't be to far behind you. Are you due in March? Xx

Thank you lovely!!!! And sorry for yours too! Looks like a congratulations to you too! I can't be to far behind you. Are you due in March? Xx

Thank you!!!! Going by my dates I'm due March 21! I'm nervous but so far betas have been great and I'm feeling more symptoms than the last two! You're due the 30?

Yes by lmp I'm due the 30th but I ovulated day 11 so possibly a little earlier. I'm so pleased for you. It's so worrying when mc is fresh in your mind. After the last 2 months I feel like I'm cursed so I'm trying my best to be positive! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->