12w and 4d!

Emsabub

Reaction score
Hi! Scan done today, the forehead looks flat to me so I'm hoping it's my boy [-o< the midwife took a perfect nub shot but didn't print it out for me.. I was not impressed.

Anyways, how about a guess?! Hoping to find out in the next few weeks!

20201221_181053.jpg

I think boy going by the shape of the chin maybe? :blue:

I really hope you're right! But I've never heard of going by chin before :laugh2:

I really hope you're right! But I've never heard of going by chin before :laugh2:
Lol neither had I until a few people commented on how my sons ultrasound had a square chin and now I always look if the skull isn’t really clear and I’ve found the chin kind of gives it away. I could be talking none sense though!

Bump!!

Anyone else willing to have a look please? :(

I'd say boy based on skull! What did the nub look like to you, when you saw it? Even though she didn't print it out?

@LadyLovenox It was forked but it looked like it was slanting up, I'm 98% convinced! I've read that boys or girls can be forked though it's the angle that counts apparently!

That's awesome!!!! Hopefully you get your boy!! My best friend just had a forked, slanted up nub and it was a boy!! I think stacking can look like a forked nub!

Sorry it takes me so long to come back to this thread :dohh:

I find out tomorrow morning so will come back and update!

Thank you ladies

Everything went well and it's a boy!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"