12w chromosomal scan results. UPDATE - Page 7!

Same here ladies, we are all thinking of you and wishing for the best

God I hope your lack of news means something good. Have you in my thoughts.

XxXx. :hugs:

Am also hoping no news is good news <3 thinking of you!

Hello!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated.

The FISH/rapid test results came back inconclusive due to an error at the lab. We were so devastated that we wouldn't know the results for another week and a half and were very angry.

HAPPY NEWS! We just got the final results today and our baby has all chromosomes accounted for and no extras! We can finally breathe and celebrate!

Thank you all for your incredibly kind words and again- I'm so sorry I didn't report back. I was just so tired of dealing with it and wanted to just come out when I knew for sure.

Other good news - since we had a chromosomal test done, we already know the gender. We are having a baby girl :) :)

Thanks again. You are all my rock. Xo

Oh wow AMAZING news congratulations!!!!! So so happy for you xxxxxxx

That is incredible news! Congratulations! It is really awful that they left you in limbo for so long! But I'm so glad that you got good news at the end of it all :flower:

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!! I'm so happy you got such a great update! And congrats on your little girl!!!!! : )

YAY!!!! This made my day! :) So very very happy for you! And a little girl! Totally calls for celebration!

G R E A T!!!!! amazing amazing news!!!! so so so happy for you and your OH and your little pink bean!!!

Fantastic news, whatever the outcome I'm glad your baby is healthy and whole! And congratulations on her being a baby girl!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->