12w5d so close!

wheelz23

Reaction score
Ladies! I am sooooo close to second trimester. After having a bit of trouble with a subchorionic hematoma, then a tipped uterus and the inability to pee, and my ridiculous anxiety, I AM SO CLOSE TO SECOND TRIMESTER. Heard my sweet little baby's heartbeat yesterday at 168 :happydance: this whole process has been so terrifying! Any other mama's close to second trimester, and beginning to feel a whole lot better?

Ps: The sonoline B doppler which was recommended to me on here by numerous women, SO worth the purchase. I don't use it everyday. If I felt better about it, I totally would, but I'm trying not to!

Heyy! Congrats on getting this far! Amazing feeling :)

I'm 12+3 had our scan today and baby looks amazing saw it dancing around and it totally made me feel 100x better! We went through 5 years ofor infertility and IVF to get here so I'm soo happy to be near the 2nd trimester!!! Xxxxx

Heyy! Congrats on getting this far! Amazing feeling :)

I'm 12+3 had our scan today and baby looks amazing saw it dancing around and it totally made me feel 100x better! We went through 5 years ofor infertility and IVF to get here so I'm soo happy to be near the 2nd trimester!!! Xxxxx

Yay!!!! That's so exciting! Congratulations!!!!!

Ladies! I am sooooo close to second trimester. After having a bit of trouble with a subchorionic hematoma, then a tipped uterus and the inability to pee, and my ridiculous anxiety, I AM SO CLOSE TO SECOND TRIMESTER. Heard my sweet little baby's heartbeat yesterday at 168 :happydance: this whole process has been so terrifying! Any other mama's close to second trimester, and beginning to feel a whole lot better?

Ps: The sonoline B doppler which was recommended to me on here by numerous women, SO worth the purchase. I don't use it everyday. If I felt better about it, I totally would, but I'm trying not to!

Aww congratulations on getting this far :kiss: it's a wonderful feeling. I've had two mc's but I remember with my son getting secretly excited to be nearing second trimester. I cannot wait to get there again.
Lots of love to you and your bumps xxx

So glad everything is working out for you now! I'm 12 +2 and just had a lovely scan. :) I'm feeling very relieved after a MMC before.

I'm 13 +2 so only 4 days off second trimester and the furthest I've ever got, I'm so nervous!!

I'm 12 + 3 and had my scan yesterday. Heart beat of 163 and a VERY active baby. So excited to be nearly in the second trimester!

I'm 12+6 as of today! I also had my scan yesterday and found a heartbeat of 156 and very active baby also. Very excited to be moving along into the second stage of pregnancy soon as well! :D

I was really nervous before having my appointment because I hadn't been in yet at all, so I am incredibly relieved to see everything looking good so far. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->