13 dpo and still getting BFN! anyone else?

Stinemac

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

This is my first post!! :happydance:

Okay so I'm just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me or went threw this while ttc.
I'm currently 13 dpo. I took a test today and got a bfn :-( I'm going for a blood test tomorrow!
Okay so here is where it can get a little TMI. I haven't really notice mood changes to much. This is what I wrote down so far.
1 dpo: I was a cramps but not super bad ones like i usually get and it was more on the right side, bloating, tired and a little gassy :blush: My cp was soft open and at medium height. My cm was creamy and a little sticky.
2 dpo: Not much happened this day. More bloating gas and cramps.
3 dpo: Cramps again only on the right side though. My cp was high soft.
4 dpo: Today I had backaches, gas yet again :blush: and nipple soreness for the first time. My cp was high and firm. My cm was creamy almost lotion like.
5 dpo: So symptom today bloating, backaches again and nipple soreness. My cp was high and felt medium firmness. My cm was creamy again.
6 dpo: Symptoms for the day was bloating, nipple soreness, and gas yet again. I also came down with a really bad cold this day! My cp was high and back to feeling firm. My cm was still creamy almost lotion like.
7 dpo: Symptoms for the day was bloating, constiaption :wacko: tired. I was still trying to get over my cold so I could have been tired from that. My cp was high and firm. My cm was the same as before creamy lotion like.
8 dpo: So this was the first day I started spotting brown. I thought the my AF was on her way as I sometime have brown spotting the day before she shows up. There wasn't any in my underwear only when I was check my cp. I still had some creamy cm mixed in with it too. My cp was still high and medium firmness. The only symptoms I had for the day was tiredness but that again could be due to me fighting off a cold.
9 dpo: This is my second day of very light brown spotting. It once again only showed when I checked my cp. My cp was medium and medium firmness. My symptoms for the day was gas, bloating, a little bit of an upset stomach. I was finally almost over my stupid cold by this day :happy dance:
10 dpo: This was my third and final day of my brown spotting. It just disappeared after day 10. Was quite confused because that has never happened to me before. :shrug: I didn't put down many symptoms except for being tired. My cp was medium and also medium firmness.
11 dpo: So today my cm went back to being kind of creamy and sticky. Not nearly as much as I had before my brown spotting. My cp was back to being high with medium firmness. As for my symptoms I had bloating again, more gas (I'm not usually this gassy!! :blush:), appetite up a bit. I've also noticed I've been drinking a lot of ice cold water lately. Way more than usual. But only super cold water not warm or room temp.
12 dpo: I'm starting to wonder why AF hasn't shown up. I was meant to see her on 11 dpo but no sign of her so far. My symptoms for the day are nausea for the first time. Still drinking lots of water. I also had some more bloating and gas. My DB says he noticed my boobs have gotten larger too. My cp is high and medium firmness and i've got creamy cm. I also noticed today that I have had very vivid dream lately. I thought it was because of my cold but I am still getting them.
13 dpo: I took a hpt this morning and got a bfn :-( I decided to go to the doctors today to hopefully figure whats going on. I'm going for my blood test tomorrow so hopefully will find out soon! My symptoms today were backaches, stomach was a little upset but no nausea. I'm also having small dizzy spells. My cp is still high and tilting a little towards my back. I can barely reach my cervix now. I also have medium firmness still. My cm is very light creamy sticky. I only notice it when I check my cp. I've also noticed this evening that my boobs are getting kind of sore and I'm getting a super dry mouth.

Well hopefully some of you ladies out there either have similar stuff going on or have had this while ttc :D

Hoping for the BFP soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->