13 dpo and still getting BFN's... Am I still in with a chance???

babytoes

Reaction score
Well I'm 13 dpo and tested this morning. Still getting a BFN and I was certain I was going to get my BFP today :( AF due tomorrow!

I'm guessing I'm unlikely to get my BFP this month as surely it would show up by now wouldn't it?!

Has anyone else had a BFN at 13 dpo and then got their BFP after that?

Yup!! With my DD (admittedly she is 9 now, & the tests I used then were 25mui) I didn't get a bfp until 6+4wks pg! FF friend says if your temp is still up at 18dpo you are most likely pg. However I am still relatively new to temping so I'm no expert. Most tests even now say that they are not up to 99% accurate until you are actually late, which you're not yet sweet. Wishing you loads of luck & fx for you xxx

Haven't been tracking temp... I was so sure I was going to get my BFP today as I have exactly the same symptoms as I had with my daughter... Just feeling like I'm losing hope now x

Wishing you loads of luck honey! I'm 11dpo so 2 days behind you. Really hope you get your BFP sweet xxx

Lots of luck... Will keep my fx'd for you! Let me know how you get on!! AF due today but no sign yet. Normally bang on time! Used my last cheap test yesterday so couldn't test this morning. Will pick up a FRER on my way in to work! Really starting to lose hope for this time round though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->