13 DPO BFP but spotting

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I've had horrible symptoms since 6DPO. I tested yesterday and got a barely visible line on FRER. This morning I got a faint but darker line on FRER. Problem is, since yesterday I've been having tiny strings of red blood in my cm (Just when I wipe, not always), along with cramps (now gone) and terrible lower back ache! The only times I got those strings was with my two mcs. My boobs are big and hurt so much, I'm nauseated and I feel so weak. Can I hope it's implantation bleeding? I just had an mc in early july, it sure would suck to have another one.

I have one last FRER and I'm saving it. I don't know when I'll use it, I'm just hoping the bleeding and the pain stops.

I took a CB digital after more spotting tonight and it said not pregnant. I'm thinking chemical or bad FRERs...

Might be a late implanter. CBD is less sensitive than FRER and will take a day or 2 longer before it's positive.

I took a clear blue digital the day after getting a positive (faint) on a first response at 14 dpo so at 15dpo the digital came back negative. Needless to say I was pregnant just too early for the digital. Don't give up hope. I have also had spotting and cramps at 7 weeks and 9 weeks. I'm now 11 weeks.

I had brown spotting and bloody stretchy cm on 13dpo and 14dpo then it stopped. Had an early scan yesterday and all looks good so far. Might be too early for the digi- good luck!!

I spotted the day my period was due, lasted for 2 days. X

I also spotted the day my period was due it was only once but everyone is different

I have got late IB with this pregnancy and last one at around 6 weeks. Was bright pink in my cm for a few hours.
Hope all is ok for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->