13 DPO Dizzy & Nauseous...BFN?

Stinas

Twin Mommy!
Reaction score
So today I woke up, went to get out of bed and everything was spinning. Super dizzy and then the nausea kicked in. I had to lay back down for an hour before it went away. It has been coming and going all day. I tested when I finally got up with FRER and BFN. I have had sore boobs since ovulation(May 20), cramping since ovulation(off and on, but mostly on light), watery/creamy cm, veiny boobs/nipples, vivvid dreams, pokes and twinges, gas central....the list goes on....did I test too early? Do I still have hope? Whey in the world do I feel this way today? Its upsetting to get a BFN, but I feel like theres something different about this cycle. I did everything right this cycle...bd every other day...and I still had a surge when I bd on ovulation day, as well as super cramps that evening. Do I still have a chance? or do I want it soo bad im driving myself crazy?

Thanks for letting me rant!

I don't know what to tell you Stinas!!!! I do really hope you get your BFP...but it sounds like if you ovulated on May 20th you should have had a BFP by now? I don't want to be a downer, especially when I'm going through the same thing. Just remember you're not out until AF shows! Do you have regular cycles? If you do then everything you've said sounds positive. Maybe you miscalculated when you ovulated?

I have irregular cycles. I got 2 positives on the CB Digital OPK...on May 20, and neg the next day, so im 100% sure I O that day. Plus the super cramps that day.
Super frustrated!!

Maybe I just tested early? I am irregular with 33-41 day cycles.

Test every other day till the :witch: shows up.
I have heard of alot of ppl not getting their :bfp: till days after AF was late, and for us irregular girls, its crazy frustrating doing all that waiting!!
Good luck hun!!

I'm going crazy. My boobs are not as sore as they have been for the past 2 weeks, but they are still veiny and a cup larger. Usually before AF comes they are sore. This waiting game is awful. Why can't it just be yes or no. AF or preg.

I'm going crazy. My boobs are not as sore as they have been for the past 2 weeks, but they are still veiny and a cup larger. Usually before AF comes they are sore. This waiting game is awful. Why can't it just be yes or no. AF or preg.

I am totally with you, I am 16 days late for my period and I just started getting really sore and heavy bbs and my back hurts, I had a bad headache yesterday too, I am getting so impatient lol. :dohh:

I might test again Tom. I'm tired of getting upset over negatives.
I am going on 15 dpo still no af. Today I had a migraine and nausea
I don't know what to think anymore. I guess it's just wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->