13 DPO - Feeling.. weird?

sunshinedust

TTC #2 After Late MMC <3
Reaction score
Hi ladys,

I've been having AF like cramps, though they are no where near as sore or for as long. Just like once or twice a day for a few seconds from 11dpo. Heart burn -_- and my bowels have been working... unusually well.

Yesterday and today I have been having trouble eating. I'm hungry, but I feel full. I want to eat but the second I see the food I start feeling like I've already ate (ate too much at that) I'm having to force the food down, I feel not nauseous but just yucky when I eat, Like I'm going to gag.

Anyone else, or am I just "That one person" :dohh:

*Update*

No AF yet. My cervix is High and soft... Taking this as very good sign :D Going to test on the 22nd If I can hold off that long ;)

I've also had cramps, and I don't usually get them (trying not to read anything into it but failing lol)

Good luck!

Have you tested yet?

I've had some cramps the last few days...not like AF style cramps, lower and don't last too long.

Also, I've only been up for 2 hours and have had 2 loose bowel movements....so lovely, huh? Haha

I'm having the opposite problem with eating. I'm hungry hungry hungry!

Only 8 DPO today.

I've also had cramps, and I don't usually get them (trying not to read anything into it but failing lol)

Good luck!

Have you tested yet?

I'm waiting too see if I'm late to test. I hate testing before :witch: is due to arrive. I tend to justify the BFN's and work myself up :( I read into everything aswell ahaha x

I've had some cramps the last few days...not like AF style cramps, lower and don't last too long.

Also, I've only been up for 2 hours and have had 2 loose bowel movements....so lovely, huh? Haha

Only 8 DPO today.

Haha, I'm just finding it werid that my bowel movements are normal... I have IBS so I never have normal movements. I'm always at one end of the scale. But the past few days I've been going like clock work. HAHA TMI!

I am hungry! So hungry, but I feel like I've ate too much at the same time. It's the most curious feeling ever... Im about to hit 14dpo.. Period is due in about 20 minutes. I normally start around midnight... like clockwork... So heres hoping :witch: doesn't come :D No sign yet. None of that uncomfortable before AF itchy burny feeling...

Only 8 DPO today.

Haha, I'm just finding it werid that my bowel movements are normal... I have IBS so I never have normal movements. I'm always at one end of the scale. But the past few days I've been going like clock work. HAHA TMI!

I am hungry! So hungry, but I feel like I've ate too much at the same time. It's the most curious feeling ever... Im about to hit 14dpo.. Period is due in about 20 minutes. I normally start around midnight... like clockwork... So heres hoping :witch: doesn't come :D No sign yet. None of that uncomfortable before AF itchy burny feeling...

Well???? Have you tested yet?

Crazy how your period comes with such precise clockwork....I'm pretty jealous...mine just comes whenever she wants, sometimes with no warning...what a bitch.

If you are 13 dpo I would test if you haven't...by this date (14 dpo) you have an 87% chance of a bfp so you could find out without waiting for the witch to crash your ttc party lol. I always tested early because I figured I'd rather know on my own terms than wait for af...hate finding out by having the witch make her appearance.

Only 8 DPO today.

Well???? Have you tested yet?

Crazy how your period comes with such precise clockwork....I'm pretty jealous...mine just comes whenever she wants, sometimes with no warning...what a bitch.

Mine and my moms have always been clockwork haha, The only time it hasn't is when I stopped my pill it took 3 months to come back, then It was clock work like before I started the pill :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"