13 dpo going crazy

amless326

Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and see if anyone was experiencing the same symptoms with me or if someone could give me some info :)

We did the deed everyday during my fertile time, didn't have any of the usual after ovulation symptoms... Usually my breast I will stay tender until my period starts and I'll be crampy. At 11 dpo, it kinda hit me. I woke up feeling sick. Stuffy nose, sore throat, low fever 100.2. Later that day I started cramping and had some pink discharge. I figured my period was coming. (I have pcos so I never think I'm pregnant and I'm always not :(... ) anyway... The bleeding went from light pink, to orangish, a small amount of brown and now it's light pink again. Only when I wipe and a very tiny amount on my pad. Usually I only spot for a day before my period. Also, the bottom part of my breasts hurt... They've never hurt just there before. I've had two MC and my breast never hurt, which I assumed was bc of low progesterone. Idk I'm driving myself crazy with Google. And it's Xmas time and the stores are insane To go to right now. Any words would be appreciated! Thanks ladies

Hey how are you doing?
I've not had the exact thing but before I got pregnant with my daughter I didn't really have periods for a year and the month I got my bfp I had spotting, hoped it might be implantation but test was negative, turned positive later however so think it was ovulation! So your spotting could be a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->