13 DPO...The suspense is killing me!!!

raspberryrain

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
I am driving myself crazy wondering about this cycle!!! DH is at work tonight and I can not find anything to keep my mind off of wondering if this is my month or not. I tested 8 dpo and 10 dpo..BFN's but I know that was early to test. I'm refusing to test for another couple of days. AF is due Tuesday and I feel like I'm going to bust wondering if she is going to show or not. This month is my first real shot at conceiving. I have PCOS and have been taking Clomid since August(although been TTC since Oct 09). No O at all until last month. This month thanks to charting I am 99.9% sure that I O'd. My temps def. say so. I'm super excited to even be in the running this month as I now have a shot for once thanks to ovulating. I keep trying to tell myself even if this month isn't my month at least I'm a lot closer now then I was before!!! I have a Dr. apt on Tuesday so I'll prob just wait and he will have me test there. I'll put my chart below if anyone wants to take a look. My temp did drop a little this morning and that is driving me crazy also. I don't know if its because I temp'd earlier than normal (8:30 I usually temp at 9) or if is just the witch making her entrance. My mind just keeps wandering all over the place thinking about the possibilities!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30252e

No advice except I'm right there with you! Tested DPO 9 and BFN . . . trying to resist another test and keeping fingers crossed for us both!

Don't I know it! Everyday right when I wake up I run to the bathroom to pee that way I don't have time to get a test!!! haha! Hope we both get BFP's!!!

:babydust:

Thanks! I am trying to not get my hopes up too much, but maybe just a little? ;-)

Last month I got a BFP, but was a chemical pregnancy, had a Dr. appt Friday which went very well so at least if no BFP this month we have a plan, though I think my hubby would be MUCH happier if could just skip the SA. This is our 9th month of TTC.

Are you testing Tuesday? I am tempted to test tomorrow, but will TRY to refrain ;-)

Awww.. I'm so sorry about your chemical. :( My husband has not had a SA yet and also doesn't want any part of it. Lol I got to my Dr. On Tuesday so I'm sure he's going to give me a test there so yes I'll be testing Tuesday. If it's a Bfn at least he'll let me know what our next plan of action is.

OK so I'm impatient, BFN again this morning . . . guessing I'm out . . . AF due today / tomorrow.

any more results????

your chart looks really good!

I tested 8,9,10,11 dpo all bfn!

however been getting lots of evaps....could be the test strips! they are internet cheapies, I tested with an FRER a couple of days ago and got bfn....

good luck, I really hope you get your BFP!

Tested today 15 dpo still BFN...waiting for the witch to show now i guess.

AF just this minute showed for me

Onto cycle 6

Good luck

SS she showed I was just gonna post your chart looked good too! Maybe we can be cycle buddies this cycle then.

That would be great....

I know, I didn't even get a temp dip today.....booooooooooo

I'm sure it will come crashing down to my cover line tomorrow and she'll be here full force, I nearly always start with spotting, the spotting is frequent now.

I need to be positive this cycle....it will happen!!!!!

I definitely need to start being positive also. After 15 months TTC it's not so easy anymore. Not that it ever is.

Still no AF, but I'm sure she's imminent, now I have cramps and PMS, today is DPO 14 . . .
Boo.

Ok so 17 dpo today. Temps are still up and a blaring white BFN this morning. What gives???

Ok so 17 dpo today. Temps are still up and a blaring white BFN this morning. What gives???

wooo, it's still looking good for you raspberryrain!

My AF showed then did a vanishing act and Ive had the tinniest bit of brown spotting for a couple of days that totally dried up, but cramps are back this morning, so Im thinking she will be here today for sure, my temps are heading southwards too....they usually dip a few days before crashing on AF day!!!

wonder why you're BFN??? maybe you're one of those ladies that takes a while to get the BFP??

LETS HOPE SO!

Thanks girl. Yeah I'm not sure whats going on but this morning when I was putting my temp in I accidentally clicked on tomorrows date and it looks like if I get a high temp tomorrow FF is going to change my O date from CD14 to CD 19. Which would oly put me at 13 dpo or so. I'm pretty sure my O was around CD14 though as I had cramping.

Maybe your not out after all you could have just had some implantation bleeding!!! Hope she stays away after all and we can both get BFP's!!

Wishing for your BFPs . . . I've got a temp dip now and spotting :-(
At least we have a plan, my Dr. is going to check thyroid levels and bloodwork CD3 this cycle, now to convince hubby to do SA . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->