13 dpo, triphasic chart, and BFN :(

withlovemegan

Reaction score
Just POAS this morning at 13 dpo and got a BFN. :( AF is due tomorrow.

This is my first cycle TTC #2 and my first time ever charting like a mad woman so I'm kind of confused by my high temps (I have a triphasic chart and today's temp is the highest of this cycle). A few other symptoms I've had the past few days are dull cramps, fatigue, sore bbs, and lots of creamy cm (sorry, tmi!).

Are my high temps a good sign and I'm just testing too early? Or is it very common for temps to drop on the day AF is due? Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Just POAS this morning at 13 dpo and got a BFN. :( AF is due tomorrow.

This is my first cycle TTC #2 and my first time ever charting like a mad woman so I'm kind of confused by my high temps (I have a triphasic chart and today's temp is the highest of this cycle). A few other symptoms I've had the past few days are dull cramps, fatigue, sore bbs, and lots of creamy cm (sorry, tmi!).

Are my high temps a good sign and I'm just testing too early? Or is it very common for temps to drop on the day AF is due? Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Sound to early!!! Triphasic is almost a certain sign of pregnancy!!!!
Test again tomorrow with FMU!! Don't use a digital test as those aren't as sensitive!

BADY DUST TO YOU!!!

This is my first cycle TTC too..... I am 3dpo!

Def wait til day after af is due and use a frer....Hopefully its just too early, but my temps usually don't drop til af shows up :)

Since AF is due tomorrow maybe wait for your temp tomorrow and test again if its still high. My bbt normally starts falling before AF. But since it is your first time charting you wouldn't know your pattern yet.

Thanks for the input! I guess I'll just wait it out and monitor my temps. If AF doesn't arrive, I'll put my HPT stash to use :p

Update: AF came on 15dpo unfortunately. I guess that shows that you can have a triphasic looking chart and then have temps dip right before AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->